C6 owner from Cbus.

LivnTheDream23

Nice car. Nice and concise intro.

Is it an auto or a manual?

My choice in Vette's would be a Grand Sport manual. It gets the best of everything. Z06 body, Z06 brakes, targa top, best suspension tune, dry sump LS3.

Welcome. Car looks amazing. So tells us some more about yourself. What brings you and how did you hear about CR?

Names Mike. I love all cars not just vettes. I used to have an 04 cobra (loved that car and miss it at times). I'm here to learn about cars and events in Columbus and wouldn't mind making a few new friends. Heard about CR from a few buddies that live in circleville. I kinda knew about CR just never took the time to sign up.

Nice car, love the white.

Thank you sir.

Welcome. Looking to pick up a C6 or C6Z shortly myself.

Can't go wrong with either.

This and great looking car as well

Thank mane.

• Upvote 1

Nice car. Nice and concise intro.

Is it an auto or a manual?

My choice in Vette's would be a Grand Sport manual. It gets the best of everything. Z06 body, Z06 brakes, targa top, best suspension tune, dry sump LS3.

Mn6 3lt. Kooks LT Kooks 3in catted x. z06 borla stingers, MGW, Halltech intake. 6000k HID lowbeams and fogs. I have a nitrous kit, but decided to go with a cam instead. So I'm learing about them now.

I love the GS, although there is a lot of hate towards them.

Welcome, Mike. Good intro & follow-up.

Frankly, I'm not much of a fan of 'vettes, but yours is one of those few that I immediately lusted after. She's a beauty. :thumbup:

I hope to get to see it in person at some CR events in 2012.

+rep

Welcome, Mike. Good intro & follow-up.

Frankly, I'm not much of a fan of 'vettes, but yours is one of those few that I immediately lusted after. She's a beauty. :thumbup:

I hope to get to see it in person at some CR events in 2012.

+rep

Thank you sir.

welcome Mike.

Thanks Eric