Sat 1-7-12 Hangout Open @ 8 p.m.

Doc1647545523

Feel free to set up dinner in advance, or come to the hangout for pizza, socializing, foosball and Forza 4. Warrior will play on the big screen at some point, probably after 9 p.m.

If you wanna chat during the movie and not annoy the people watching the movie, feel free to use my office. Ladies, feel free to bring along your crocheting. The shop heat will also be turned up and there will be some chairs out there as well.

Warrior preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwgG6OfW7Yo

Address: 320 London Road, Delaware, 43015 (The Howald Industrial Park) Come in the front door of Building 100. Call me if you can't find the place. 740-405-5565

Nova is a lot of fun. But last time you said Nova and had me make reservations, you didn't show up.

So you can make the reservations this time. :)

I will probably be in Columbus earlier but will be back in time to open the place at 8.

I will try to swing out with Jeffro. We will need a break from gaming.

That would be great. I don't believe that either of you have seen the place.

Idk if we will do dinner, Sean will be working on the BMW all day idk what time he will be done

Tell him he ain't ever gonna be done with that thing. Scrub him up and make him take you to dinner.

Ladies, feel free to bring along your crocheting.

:lolguy:

Will try to be there. I'll bring my crocheting things too. Like my needles, scones of yarn...heh heh. (The girl and her mother would both slap me for saying that.)