wnaplay

mjrsplat

You really spent 45 mins looking through the post pics of yourself thread in an attempt at finding a picture, any picture of someone posting in this thread to use as your great comeback? Thats the very best you could come up with? You didnt even take the effort at photoshoping something of hilarity to it? Kids today lack effort.

No I spent 40 minutes playing Modern warfare 3 then I got bored, picked up the iPad and came back to this thread. I spent the additional 5 minutes making use of the search box to see if Gtpnls1 posted in the picture thread. Sure enough he did, and he looks the part of the "white trash meth head" role, so I figured I'd come back and point out the irony. No photoshop necessary.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen a "meth head" that had "body mass" that didn't look like an advanced AIDS patient. I'm beginning to think some of you don't understand what meth does to a person.

You seem experienced in this area, could you please explain the effects of methamphetamine on the body for those of us who have no personal experience with it?