wnaplay

mjrsplat

You're over it when I say you're over it fuck stick.

Now go find my bitch and yall go jack me a new radio for the car and make it a nice one. I want my sounds to reflect my awesomeness.

I could record myself taking a dump and it would automatically reflect more awesomeness than youre capable of projecting. You sit there and keep thinking you're a pimp, while I'm busy flushing a big pile of better than you down the toilet.

This sounds more like jelousy than a comeback. What, daddy doesn't want to hang out with you? Can't say I blame him. If you were my kid I would want to suck start a shotgun to.

jealousy? My car flys now I don't need my daddy's help and I certainly don't talk about how I'll have a v8 next year. :dumb: when is your v8 swap projected to be finished by the way? Oh, let me guess. Next year. Go bug Mr "nasty v6" in the meantime while your daddy finishes your motor..

I don't always triple post, but when I do

subliminal gregface

I don't always triple post, but when I do

subliminal gregface

Edited by nurkvinny

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed your occupation. Out of curiousity, where do you work and what type of machine do you run?

i operate a machine called a finn power express bend ez, it bends sheetmetal and i weld the corners, i work for a company called liebert, its a company owned by emerson

• Downvote 1

You're over it when I say you're over it fuck stick.

Now go find my bitch and yall go jack me a new radio for the car and make it a nice one. I want my sounds to reflect my awesomeness.

do me a favor, go back to masturbating in the closet with that noose around your neck, just this time tie the other end to the rafters and then kick the chair out from underneath yourself

ps... we will pick up a dual brand radio to reflect your awesomeness, dont worry though, we dont have to jack it, we can afford to just buy it for ya, we dont mind contributing to charity now and then

i operate a machine called a finn power express bend ez, it bends sheetmetal and i weld the corners, i work for a company called liebert, its a company owned by emerson

Ah never mind then lol. Thats cool, I used to have the same job title but it was a different line of work