wnaplay

mjrsplat

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're referring to my post, yeah I am not putting that much effort into it. From here on out anyone reading my posts should know you're and your means the same difference to me for all intents and purposes. I make the attempt at remembering 3rd grade english but I make no promises. I gave you one used correctly in this post, thats it :)

Oh no I finally received it, as usual it made no sense something about having no real intentions of hiring me. I was really looking forward to the income. You have hurt 2 people now in this thread.

Ok I take it back. I'll hire you to teach me how to put bb's in basketball hoops. :fa:

Im going to name rape you

Best name rape yet. You deserve +rep. :fuckyeah:

I know you're used to me talking shit to you, but I wasn't talking about you this time.

I see what your doing their. :gabe:

Is mjrsplat the dude whos girlfriend was trying to get Phils nuts. The guy with the nasty lookin chin pubes?

Yeah, I find it difficult at times to keep that little cadre of new trolls/retards straight. We need like a Wiki-esque CR thread where we can post information on members - their aliases, what they're known for, etc.

Also I enjoyed how the OP got shit turned on his head with the quickness. This is what happens when that one person decides to bitch just a bit too much, I guess.

Yeah, I find it difficult at times to keep that little cadre of new trolls/retards straight. We need like a Wiki-esque CR thread where we can post information on members - their aliases, what they're known for, etc.

Also I enjoyed how the OP got shit turned on his head with the quickness. This is what happens when that one person decides to bitch just a bit too much, I guess.

Ok I'll start. I'm Aj aka Mjrsplat, beet dique sooprah, sir post a lot, _______, I name raped you, etc. I'm known as a "low level troll" I've been told I rank SLIGHTLY above James aka spam who was so annoying he got banned. I'm also known as cr's whipping boy in that every time I start a thread, it turns against me.

With that out of the way, I'll be waiting for a badass triple post to make me giggle in response.

Ok I'll start. I'm Aj aka Mjrsplat, beet dique sooprah, sir post a lot, _______, I name raped you, etc. I'm known as a "low level troll" I've been told I rank SLIGHTLY above James aka spam who was so annoying he got banned. I'm also known as cr's whipping boy in that every time I start a thread, it turns against me.

With that out of the way, I'll be waiting for a badass triple post to make me giggle in response.

Name: mjrsplat

Known Aliases: Aj, beet dique sooprah, sir post a lot, I name raped you

Approximate value: low level troll

Known allies/associates: brkazzgsx (banned), Patterson

Known enemies: Phil, most of CR

Respect: 2/10

Relevance: 6/10

E-warrior abilities: 7/10

Car: 6/10

Online persona: 6/10

Notables: Has been the source of much ridicule due to what is regarded as "pube-like" facial hair on his chin. Was involved in fairly high-level debate with Phil concerning his ex-girlfriend, who many referred to as a crackhead. Is able to form coherent sentences. Is also able to poke fun at himself, which is a relatively rare commodity. Was amongst an influx of a breed of "new trolls" that infiltrated CR in early 2011. Is often tortured by Brian Carter (administrator). Has a car in which the seats resemble the mask from the movie Scream.

Images most often associated with this member: [material forthcoming]

Notables: Has been the source of much ridicule due to what is regarded as "pube-like" facial hair on his chin. Was involved in fairly high-level debate with Phil concerning his ex-girlfriend, who many referred to as a crackhead. Is able to form coherent sentences. Is also able to poke fun at himself, which is a relatively rare commodity. Was amongst an influx of a breed of "new trolls" that infiltrated CR in early 2011. Is often tortured by Brian Carter (administrator). Has a car in which the seats resemble the mask from the movie Scream.

This made me LOL hard. I have only a few small corrections for you though. I am on no way an affiliate of James, I basically can't stand the guy. The supra is gone. I have no issues with Phil. overall good post, I can picture it on a trading card.

I would not piss on Aj's chin pubes if they were on fire. Otherwise carry on.

This made me LOL hard. I have only a few small corrections for you though. I am on no way an affiliate of James, I basically can't stand the guy. The supra is gone. I have no issues with Phil. overall good post, I can picture it on a trading card.

Yeah, I figured some of what I wrote wouldn't be accurate or up-to-date or whatever. The beauty of something like a Wiki page is that we could just update it whenever to make sure it's accurate.

I would not piss on Aj's chin pubes if they were on fire. Otherwise carry on.

No offense intended. Thought you two were friendly with each other. My bad.

Yeah, I figured some of what I wrote wouldn't be accurate or up-to-date or whatever. The beauty of something like a Wiki page is that we could just update it whenever to make sure it's accurate.

No offense intended. Thought you two were friendly with each other. My bad.

No worries mate.

Pattersons not ready to come out of the closet yet

I happen to like it in here. It's cozy, but if I'm gonna touch someone besides my self in ways that would make the entire population of C and D block blush, I need a guarantee of no herps.

I see you found a picture of a real man. Nice job! That was me balling out of control in South Florida 2005. Only in your dreams are you as good as me on my worst day. Picture Me Rollin!

Step away from the crack pipe you're becoming delusional.

Quoted for irony.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb244/98xploder/lulz/07f4cefa.jpg

I see you found a picture of a real man. Nice job! That was me balling out of control in South Florida 2005. Only in your dreams are you as good as me on my worst day. Picture Me Rollin!

Step away from the crack pipe you're becoming delusional.

Lol I see a skinhead with tattoos showing bragging about " ballin outta control" while wearing a full wardrobe straight outta walmart. Florida is old news too, I started going for vacations there when I was 7 or 8. Vegas is where it's at, it's a real mans town but you probably wouldn't know shit about that. Just remember in 05 you were posted up on a guardrail by a lake, I was kickin it with strippers in Vegas.

Lol I see a skinhead with tattoos showing bragging about " ballin outta control" while wearing a full wardrobe straight outta walmart. Florida is old news too, I started going for vacations there when I was 7 or 8. Vegas is where it's at, it's a real mans town but you probably wouldn't know shit about that. Just remember in 05 you were posted up on a guardrail by a lake, I was kickin it with strippers in Vegas.

Walmart huh? I been custom ordering my sneakers for almost 10 years now. Those "walmart" shoes cost as much as your crap car is worth. Matter of fact Id bet the worth of my wardrobe on that day is worth more than all of your possessions combined.

Look closely at the bulge in my right pocket. Thats G's in cash son. You will never be on my level.