April 10-12 Trip to ????

Earache

Assuming the weather doesn't really suck, I'm gonna take a 2-3 day trip to somewhere over Easter Weekend. The wife will be working in California all week and I don't wanna sit at home bored.

Probably head to Tennessee, North Carolina and Northern Georgia. Or someplace else that has good riding if I can think of anywhere. Ozarks maybe?

If anyone wants to come along, gimme a yell.:badgerrock:

You should come out here and join us for our Spring meet and greet.

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=22428

I saw that and you're right; I should.

But I need some serious seat time on a bike before my trip in May. Have yet to ride at all this year and don't want my first ride to be a two week long tour. I need to make sure my hip / leg don't have any issues on a bike for an extended period of time.

I saw that and you're right; I should.

But I need some serious seat time on a bike before my trip in May. Have yet to ride at all this year and don't want my first ride to be a two week long tour. I need to make sure my hip / leg don't have any issues on a bike for an extended period of time.

True true. I would go if we didn't already have this planned. Sorry hombre.

True true. I would go if we didn't already have this planned. Sorry hombre.

If nothing else pops up, maybe I'll do Indy to Kentucky to West Virginia to Ohio - the long route to Columbus from Indy.