School Me on BMW 335xi 535xi & the N54

thorne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and the dealer was a fucking prick. I came back hes like how you like it. I said its a bit to slow for my taste.

The guy proceeded to want to race my wagon in the MB. I pointed at the IC and told him it has a sti motor and does not even compare to the c230....... He proceeded to not help me find what i wanted. So I continue on my search. Damn shame.

c230 is defiantly off the list though.

I'm considering getting one as a daily driver. Something I can do a base tune on and enjoy.

I've been looking at the 335 and 535. I've got a foundess for the 335xi coupe. I think its a good looking car and has the ability to hang if she needs to. 300+awhp and amazing tq.

I've driven a 135i and was very pleased with its performance. I'm hoping the 335 is similar.

I've read online but was curious if anyone on the board had one and could chime in on anything to watch out for.

http://accessecu.com/dyno/index.php?gb=0&hp=1&torque=1&rpm=1&sl=1&sln=1&runid1=1427&rgb1=000000255&runid2=1428&rgb2=204000000&runid3=1429&rgb3=000153000

You steal my car and I will hunt you down. Ask me what you want to know - I have been researching these things for over a month now :)

There is a 535 local and a 335 coupe within 100 miles brandon. Honestly I'm leaning towards the g35 because i can get one for about 5g cheaper then the bmw.

Who knows I'm still hunting

Good. I found a white sports pkg/ fully load coupe 6 speed with 35k miles for 23K in Chi-Town Area Has the HPFP fix, bmw CPO, Im talking the wife into it now!

Then I will get a COBB - DP - Custom FMIC, and HRE's Something like these

http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/1057218/b226926472dd6cb00904c113830f8821/image/jpeg

Regards

Good. I found a white sports pkg/ fully load coupe 6 speed with 35k miles for 23K in Chi-Town Area Has the HPFP fix, bmw CPO, Im talking the wife into it now!

http://staticapp.icpsc.com/icp/loadimage.php/mogile/1057218/b226926472dd6cb00904c113830f8821/image/jpeg

Regards

IT'S GON SCRAPE.

There is a 535 local and a 335 coupe within 100 miles brandon. Honestly I'm leaning towards the g35 because i can get one for about 5g cheaper then the bmw.

Who knows I'm still hunting

The G35 is a French surrender monkey of a car and I will never respect you in it.

How much are you looking to spend?

I just did an Autotrader search and pulled up 3 '08 535xi wagons with 6-speed sticks? Unicorn, I think not.

22 total 535xi manuals? Plenty to choose from albeit you'd probably need to travel to pick one up...

They are a bit pricey for my taste but you're getting a TON of car for the price...

Yeah, and the dealer was a fucking prick. I came back hes like how you like it. I said its a bit to slow for my taste.

The guy proceeded to want to race my wagon in the MB. I pointed at the IC and told him it has a sti motor and does not even compare to the c230....... He proceeded to not help me find what i wanted. So I continue on my search. Damn shame.

c230 is defiantly off the list though.

What dealer? I'm always entertained by stories of idiot salespeople. Hurrrrr if I make him feel dumb maybe he'll buy my car!!!

Regards

:slap::nono:

Minus the wheels, that is freaking ugly.

Please, this is Thorne we are talking about. He needs your respect like I need a bigger dick.

Just because he's not used to having something doesn't mean he shouldn't want it, lol. :masturboy:

On a serious note, I would take a 335xi sedan over the awd G35 sedan all day long, if not only for the plastic fantastic Infinity interior.