This absolutely makes me irate.

Farkas

I would love to beat the ever living piss out of each one of these little fucks...

cliff: 7 bitchasses beat an asian kid up for apparently no reason other than fun

****NWS*****

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhF2Xo2mpXl8eo3WXX

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/407981_2836215836375_1588612296_32546240_737499606_n.jpg

That makes my blood boil. When I see something like this, I wish there was something I could do personally to help atone for it - it would feel great to hit one - or all - of those little fucks as hard as I could and hope I broke a jaw or two.

And +1 on the Asian kid taking it like a champ. Those little fucks were wailing away for a while and still couldn't keep him down. Let's hope Asian kid has some cousin in a harcore Asian gang or something and decides to go looking for revenge.

while this is pretty shitty, i did a little digging and found a news article on it. if what the attackers say is true, this kid probably deserved it. "McCarthy said the attack was not racially motivated, but was in retaliation for an earlier incident, in which 20 people attacked two teens."

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/01/16/video-of-beating-posted-on-youtube-prompts-police-investigation/

while this is pretty shitty, i did a little digging and found a news article on it. if what the attackers say is true, this kid probably deserved it. "McCarthy said the attack was not racially motivated, but was in retaliation for an earlier incident, in which 20 people attacked two teens."

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/01/16/video-of-beating-posted-on-youtube-prompts-police-investigation/

2 wrongs never make a right but when it comes to retaliation its hard to judge.. shits messed up regardless.

And the plot thickens?

Interdasting.

Racially motivated or retaliation doesn't matter in my book. Either way those guys beat the crap out of that kid. The article commented on the disturbing trend of kids to record and post video of their crimes. I almost laughed at that. We are paying to put up cameras everywhere to monitor the population. These idiots are doing it for free for us, and the camera is right where it needs to be when it needs to be there. I wish all criminals were dumb enough to record their crimes and post them online.

This is yet another example of what is wrong with america. I bet the parrents of those kids think they did nothing wrong and are justified in what they did.

If I ever have kids and they did something like that they better PRAY they get locked up in the JDC, because I will not be nearly as forgiving as Johnny Law...

Not so sure it was racially charged, either, given the last names of the majority of the attackers.

I admit, my 'fairness' meter goes off the f'n chart seeing someone jumped by multiple people. Hell, Ill jump in and stop a 1 on 1 once someone starts getting their asses kicked. Somtimes, people need a good ol fashion ass whippin but there's a limit to everything.

i dont see much racial since 5 of them where asian members.

Todd Ramos-grey/black hoodie

Ray Long-white boy, no mask

Wesley Wu-grey hoodie, the main guy who kept hitting him

Easley Wu-puffy jacket with fur hood/striped adidas pants

Johnny Li-blue hoodie/blue snap back on

Danny Hui-dressed in all black/northface jacket.

also at the end the victim seems to start talking in Chinese to the guy in black.

either way its bullshit and people cant clearly solve their issues one by one anymore. Society is fucking stupid anymore.

I admit, my 'fairness' meter goes off the f'n chart seeing someone jumped by multiple people. Hell, Ill jump in and stop a 1 on 1 once someone starts getting their asses kicked. Somtimes, people need a good ol fashion ass whippin but there's a limit to everything.

This guy is the recipient of the Making Sense Award.

I hate to say it but my first thought was based on half the story and I wanted to see them get their asses kicked. Based on the supposed full story they are doing exactly what I wanted them to do, but to a guy that did something similar prior. Im now no better than them except I wouldnt be dumb enough to record it.

P.s. stop thinking everything is a hate crime.