IM BACK BITCHES!!!

phil

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlight of my weekend watching Phil try and climb up on the raised bar stool to sit down with ya.

It took a good 5 minutes of wiggling and struggling starting with him launching himself up on the stool and landing on his chest. Then he had to pull his fat little body to a seated position with those stubby little arms.

Good times.

• Upvote 1

Highlight of my weekend watching Phil try and climb up on the raised bar stool to sit down with ya.

It took a good 5 minutes of wiggling and struggling starting with him launching himself up on the stool and landing on his chest. Then he had to pull his fat little body to a seated position with those stubby little arms.

Good times.

i didnt know you could be that drunk off one drink that you sipped on all nite. im suprised you made it that long, god knows matlock went off 2 hrs before that.

Bitch, I got there hours before you and left hours after you. You must have been tired after all the effort to sit down.

or i decided to go somewhere that was more age appropriate for someone like myself. being locked in a room full of grave warmers isnt my idea of a blasty blast. we partied in the hotel before we got there. and im sure you still had that same drink the entire nite.