Clifford Automotive rocks!

SpaceGhost

Had someone back into the STi sometime in the last month(left no info), and a few months ago I backed into a guard rail at work and damaged the rear bumper a bit :o, called up Kevin and had him do the repairs and also had him paint 2 pieces on the car I thought should have been painted from the factory. He Painted the lower part of the front Grille below the Subaru emblem that was a lighter shade of gray, and the silver piece on the trunk. These subtle changes look better IMO. Kevin did an awesome job, for a great price, and gave her a good wash too. Thanks Kevin!

Man after you drive a Prius for a week you really appreciate driving your car again. How any car guy drives one of those and like it escapes me. I'd rather pay more for gas.

After

397172_2506744480318_1604238172_31897660_289694777_n.jpg

Before:

http://gallery.me.com/bbotte/100036/IMG_0712/web.jpg

Rear After:

407492_2506741920254_1604238172_31897659_474046592_n.jpg

The before you can see in my sig pic below.

Thanks Ben. I know when you had the thread up about which color to choose, I leaned towards the other. When you see that color in person, its really unique and fits the car well. My opinion of the car swayed also when it was in the shop, I absolutely love the bodylines it has.

The rear subaru emblem does has one pretty good size alignment hole in the decklid. I saw that when taking the applique off.

Loved your rear door window decoration BTW.

I'm kicking around taking everything off except the STi and star emblem because I thought I read sometime that there are holes behind the star emblem.

We can make this a reality during your spring detail.

...but I hate badges so you better watch out for the STi one too, it might disappear :D