new username for the new guy

rage1187

As im getting older my mind has went to shit. I couldnt remember my username and password, and i changed internet providers so my email had changed. figured i would just create a new one.

Own a suby ( 05 LGT ), and a foxbody mustang GT ( 87 ). Live in chillicothe ( out skirts anyways ). I derby cars, drink beer, smoke, and cuss. That about sums up me and my life.

I dont write much on forums, as i dont like getting into the pissing matches and the egos that some have while sitting behind a computer, but i like browsing the for sale threads and seeing what i can come up with and wheel and deal. hopefully after posting this i can be able to browse that thread.

ahhh yes.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/Crucifix79/legacy/03nov2008148.jpg

Most who see this car will know me from my username.

but here is the suby. Just your typical legacy GT. some minor modifications. stage 2 blah blah blah. Its good on gas and great in the snow.

i would post pictures of the mustang but truth me known its for sale. i dont want to take advantage of that and post pictures of it with info so i wont post pictures of it as of right now.

Other than that, that is the only vehicle i own as of right now.

But like i said i derby cars. most fun you can have with your cloths on.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/Crucifix79/faycoderby2011030.jpg

• Upvote 1

When were you last logged in on Cr and do you remember any of your old screenname?

It hasnt been that long ago. i think my username was rage. the old email was ******@ in-touch.net

I told them to come get their crap off the side of my house and we switched to this current one. But i cant view the old emails etc with them and i tried every password i could think of. i never posted that much truth me known. every once in a while i would look at some dates that everyone was taking it to the track to run 1/4's at the strip and would go watch.

the mustang i have is purely stock and i have no intentions of modding it up. i wanted to take a bone stock mustang GT to car shows and just show her off.

• Upvote 1

thanks.

i am a member of quite a few forums. But for a couple months i havent been on them. its winter time ( although im starting to wonder with this 50 degree weather ) so i have down time. Not only that but i bought a harley so this past summer i have been out on it quite a bit.

anxious to get back on here though and check out upcoming car shows etc..