Do people still email?

wnaplay1647545503

On average I send out around 20 emails a day between personal use and searching for stuff on craigslist. I am lucky to get 2 replys a week. I dont know if something is blocking them from either the receiver or on my end. I check my spam filter daily but nothing there either. I know I am behind the times since texting is now where its at but wtf?

My wife and I email some, her more then me. Of course she does a ton of emails at work. I prefer to text or make phone calls, texting for quick questions, or use the phone if I want to have a conversation. I'm with Tim, if you want to have a conversation use the fucking phone part of your PHONE.

I fucking hate talking on the phone... dead serious. Emails are annoying as shit, and I don't read those, either. If it's something that's important, call me or text me to arrange a time we can meet up and talk about it, otherwise I have shit to do.

Thanks -Mgmt

If they dont return....you made a brokedick offer, or its sold and they are too lazy to remove the ad.

Both of which I hate about CL BTW.

I dont make offers on someone else's property. I hit ads the second they post to craigslist often by searching the entire section vs each individual subsection. The entire section search shows ads about 5-10 mins before they appear in the subsections. Even these people never respond.

Of course. I send out at least 50 work related emails a day. However, for personal use MAYBE 1 or two. text messaging is the new email. If you want to get ahold of someone, call them or text them.

I fucking hate it when people don't include a contact number on craigslist ads. I usually don't even inquire if they don't.