Hey Dover

Major_golf

Iv decided because of your Haste decision making skills I no long would like to ever be part of you street racing forum the web site has in no way lived up to what you said it will be. That being said I never narked on nobody next with your way of pointing out my failabilty to read why did your post say

" my original goal was not to destroy cr. but now I am not going to make it my personal vendetta."

Directly after talking shit about some one (no names)

Now let's break this down. You where not wanting to destroy cr.

But a brief second later your not now making it your personal vendetta

This all makes no sense to me I would say the original statement said "but now I am going to make it my personal vendetta

So all in all now you can confidently say i told anthony

http://i821.photobucket.com/albums/zz136/Paynechris87/b4afea6e.jpg

Hopefully by the time your done reading this you shoulders don't hurt from the shrugging

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"my original goal was not to destroy cr. but now I am not going to make it my personal vendetta."

dude, why the butthurt AJ?

He has like 4 nutswingers who will actively post on the board, until they get tired of the same 4 people. You gotta be a nutswinger to even get in.

Also, why the fuck do you think his moderator status was revoked... durhur i give their site until the end of summer 2012.

Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha you pussy.

So how is that your joining cpd force but yet you have a racing form with a private street racing sub form

With the way your temper is there any chance you would get up set with some one and turn them in

Ellllllllllllllllllloefffffffiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngellllllllllll.

Chris welcome to phase one of internet butt hurtness. Step 2 is you trying to convince everyone how shitty the site is. Step 3, will. Be you talking to Dover to get back on. God the Internet is on fucking fire today. First mr green and Dover , then Chris , the adolfo trolling rob on fb. Wtf can be next?

"my original goal was not to destroy cr. but now I am not going to make it my personal vendetta."

He has like 4 nutswingers who will actively post on the board, until they get tired of the same 4 people. You gotta be a nutswinger to even get in.

Also, why the fuck do you think his moderator status was revoked... durhur i give their site until the end of summer 2012.

Y because there are not a billion troll posts ??? I have had long conversations with more than 4 people on there.aybe your just not that involved

Ellllllllllllllllllloefffffffiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngellllllllllll.

Chris welcome to phase one of internet butt hurtness. Step 2 is you trying to convince everyone how shitty the site is. Step 3, will. Be you talking to Dover to get back on. God the Internet is on fucking fire today. First mr green and Dover , then Chris , the adolfo trolling rob on fb. Wtf can be next?

+1 well put my friend!

U MAD?

Yeah you mad, sorry I'm not sorry.

Funny how the Internet works people have bold personalities and strong fingers. I'm pretty open to meet each and every person that has an issue to handle it like real men. :)