Hey Dover

Major_golf

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sec. 4511.253. Every retailer who sells at retail nitrous oxide shall conspicuously post a sign that contains the following language: "Street racing on the public roads, streets, and highways of Ohio is illegal and punishable by a fine, a jail term or prison term, suspension of a person's driver's or commercial driver's license, and criminal forfeiture of any vehicle involved in a street race. Violators of Ohio's prohibition on street racing are subject to increased penalties if the motor vehicle operated by the individual in an illegal street race is enhanced by the use of nitrous oxide." The sign shall be of sufficient size to be clearly legible to a person of normal vision. The department of public safety shall make the sign available at no charge on its internet web site.

lol.

You can't get the microwave kettle corn though. That shit sucks. You have to go find the real thing

For sheezy.

On a side note. There is a Amish candy store around the corner from me that kicks more ass then Kettlecorn can even imagine.

Never tried doing that. I just need to look up how to make the real shit. I make some pretty kick ass caramel corn

the real shit requires a kettle, with an old man and a wooden stick, stirring it to perfection. the man must be jovial in nature, kind of like a carney. he also must wear a funny hat. preferably one of those pin striped hats that train engineers wear.

all aboard for some delicious snacks. kettle corn.

I once ate an entire bag of kettlecorn while watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. That one is pretty much my favorite of all of the Harry Potter movies.

I am positive the only way to reach 987 level druid is by eating kettlecorn while watching Harry Potter.

It all makes sense now.

In all seriousness this place should be called Columbus Forums, and racing should be sub forum with all the other topics: guns, Pictures, Boats, sports, and others. It's evolved into that. And since it's run as a business now it would open up more advertising opertunities. Seems logical to me.

I was here in 2012.

Also, this is actually a great idea.

the real shit requires a kettle, with an old man and a wooden stick, stirring it to perfection. the man must be jovial in nature, kind of like a carney. he also must wear a funny hat. preferably one of those pin striped hats that train engineers wear.

all aboard for some delicious snacks. kettle corn.

Shit, I don't know where to get a wooden stick.