Hey Dover

Major_golf

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellllllllllllllllllloefffffffiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngellllllllllll.

Chris welcome to phase one of internet butt hurtness. Step 2 is you trying to convince everyone how shitty the site is. Step 3, will. Be you talking to Dover to get back on. God the Internet is on fucking fire today. First mr green and Dover , then Chris , the adolfo trolling rob on fb. Wtf can be next?

This will not happen

And again at first I was mad but then I really thought about and realized I give no fucks thus why I made this thread

This will not happen

And again at first I was mad but then I really thought about and realized I give no fucks thus why I made this thread

Just so I'm clear on this. You don't give a fuck, so you posted out letting everyone know how u feel mistreated? Most of the time when people don't care, they just let it go leading me to believe that you actually care , by this meaning contradicting yourself. And let me tell you, no one likes a fumble bunny, so please choose one, do you care or not? You don't have to be e hard, someone will support you here.

Just so I'm clear on this. You don't give a fuck, so you posted out letting everyone know how u feel mistreated? Most of the time when people don't care, they just let it go leading me to believe that you actually care , by this meaning contradicting yourself. And let me tell you, no one likes a fumble bunny, so please choose one, do you care or not? You don't have to be e hard, someone will support you here.

Not being e hard as I said at first I was mad

But as I recall the site was made to have a place with out the over moderated power hungry mods yet there are probably close to the same amount of mods as here it's not what it was said to be

But as normal I will not shit talk the site or how it is ran its just not for me and I will not stand to have my name slandered either I pride my self on being trustworthy and helpfull to have some one as your self that knows me text me calling me a snitch with no proof of the accusation really offended me

Looking at the situation from the out side I don't need to be apart of the group

Link to thread I obviously missed

Cliff notes : Dover and Anthony get in argument dover is mad that someone told Anthony he is out to destroy cr Dover makes post asking who said claiming he never said that I quote where he said it he gets mad thinks its me that told anthony tells every one I'm a snitch permabans me fro his site

In reality it wasn't me

dover is mad that someone told Anthony he is out to destroy cr

Like anyone needed to speak a word? Why else do you create another forum when there is clearly a dominant one?

In reality it wasn't me

I think you care too much, what are you missing out on? The only people that post on CRC are banned on here, live several hundred miles from Columbus or have a vendetta against people here. It's not real impressive of a community.

Chris you continue to look like an ass lol.

Anthony G prepare for gang bang.

BC you still are my number one (with an evo and a skyline)

Phil fuck you

Jesse I failed I am usually a big hugged but cigars and scotch sounded MAN like lol

Like anyone needed to speak a word? Why else do you create another forum when there is clearly a dominant one?

I think you care too much, what are you missing out on? The only people that post on CRC are banned on here, live several hundred miles from Columbus or have a vendetta against people here. It's not real impressive of a community.

Hahahaha maybe you weren't around went CR was started but that's how all forums are built. Haters gonna hate lol :)