Major_golf

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irony again

So you don't like cr again

Nobody likes a fumble bunny you need to pick one or the other

i like both sites, i rarely talk about racing on here until summer time. and please dont use big words that you dont know how to put in the correct context. i.e: irony, smart, racing,fast car, the..... you know the things you cant comprehend

i like both sites, i rarely talk about racing on here until summer time. and please dont use big words that you dont know how to put in the correct context. i.e: irony, smart, racing,fast car, the..... you know the things you cant comprehend

http://myfacewhen.com/images/23.jpg

Oh that one hurt. J/k

If your going to take a stab at I would go for one of the thing that make me mad let me list them out for you

I'm

Short

Fat

Poor

Dumb

I have a broke dick car (poor)

Have freakishly small hands

You know now that I think about it nothing really upsets me that much so your on your own

Oh that one hurt. J/k

If your going to take a stab at I would go for one of the thing that make me mad let me list them out for you

I'm

Short

Fat

Poor

Dumb

I have a broke dick car (poor)

Have freakishly small hands

You know now that I think about it nothing really upsets me that much so your on your own

haha god you make this too easy. so your still butt hurt i assume

haha god you make this too easy. so your still butt hurt i assume

Not even a little

At this point you should just copy and paste the word butthurt it seems as that might be best thing to keep posting it obviously makes me mad and/or butthurt

Kettle corn is pretty good but getting those kernel flakes stuck in my teeth takes 80% of the enjoyment out of it. What a shame, because popcorn is so tasty and cheap.

yeah that is fairly annoying. i just like the sweet mixed with salt. i think that really does it for me.