Hey Dover

Major_golf

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness this place should be called Columbus Forums, and racing should be sub forum with all the other topics: guns, Pictures, Boats, sports, and others. It's evolved into that. And since it's run as a business now it would open up more advertising opertunities. Seems logical to me.

I was here in 2012.

tl:dr

looks like another pointless troll thread.

No trolling here all Srs I just figured all the good people of cr as your self would like to here the high school grade drama bullshit and lol at all the irony of the facts as to why the site was created but yet all the same exact same shit happens there

Let's back up to a month ago and look at the wanaplay thread

No trolling here all Srs I just figured all the good people of cr as your self would like to here the high school grade drama bullshit and lol at all the irony of the facts as to why the site was created but yet all the same exact same shit happens there

Let's back up to a month ago and look at the wanaplay thread

STEP TWO

GODDAMIT IM GOOD

Ellllllllllllllllllloefffffffiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngellllllllllll.

Chris welcome to phase one of internet butt hurtness. Step 2 is you trying to convince everyone how shitty the site is. Step 3, will. Be you talking to Dover to get back on. God the Internet is on fucking fire today. First mr green and Dover , then Chris , the adolfo trolling rob on fb. Wtf can be next?

JUST LETTING CHRIS KNOW

And it stops at step 2

Be Dover talk shit about somthing. When called out deny it and edit post

Be future Dover lose a race or get mad. Take their license

THIS IS YOU BEING BUTT HURT. STOP BEING BUTT HURT. ACTUALLY CONTINUE TO BEING BUTT HURT, IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO WATCH SOMEONE BEING BUTT HURT

I think I am going to change the name of this section to "the toilet" because all the shit, puke, and blood soaked e-tampons end up in here.

THEN STOP POSTING IN HERE

this is where all the fun of cr is held. the chat box is full of the same 11 8-5 workers and steve. the parking section is a joke, the passing lane should be called fanatasy island. the oven is a cake walk to what it used to be.

this is where all the fun of cr is held. the chat box is full of the same 11 8-5 workers and steve. the parking section is a joke, the passing lane should be called fanatasy island. the oven is a cake walk to what it used to be.

I work 7-3 thank you.

Who said anything about not posting? I just think it is funny the amount of irony going on. Please continue by all means it helps me get through the day.

ever try the krakken? its an spiced rum pour with great taste, alcohol content for fairly cheap.

Yes, a friend had some at his place and I tried it with a few different mixers. Pretty good stuff but I'm not usually a spiced rum type. I go for the medium-dark regular rums. My favorite is Pyrat. Try some if you haven't.

Who said anything about not posting? I just think it is funny the amount of irony going on. Please continue by all means it helps me get through the day.

oh it does make the day seem more managable lol. i enjoy the bantar.

NO BUTTHURT HERE PHILL only pointing out facts

Why are you yelling every thing it seem as that you are mad

because this is how normal people communicate. but since your so butt hurt, i feel its only my duty to talk to you in butt hurt.. meaning

THAT YOU ARE SO BUTT HURT THAT YOUR NO LONGER PART OF THE COOL KIDS CLUB AND YOU ARE STUCK HERE WITH THE MERE PARASITES OF WHAT USED TO BE A RACING SITE

because this is how normal people communicate. but since your so butt hurt, i feel its only my duty to talk to you in butt hurt.. meaning

THAT YOU ARE SO BUTT HURT THAT YOUR NO LONGER PART OF THE COOL KIDS CLUB AND YOU ARE STUCK HERE WITH THE MERE PARASITES OF WHAT USED TO BE A RACING SITE

Irony again

So you don't like cr again

Nobody likes a fumble bunny you need to pick one or the other