Win a Free Detail - Guess When I Will Get a Ticket

ForeverMaker

So now that I have my new ride, and I drive it every chance I get, let's have some fun...

423727_3076013666598_1451400427_3012592_1495631703_n.jpg

The person to guess the date I get my first ticket in it will get a certificate for a FREE detail. If your guess is within 5 days of when I get the ticket you will also get an interior detail for free.

http://www.forevermaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/forevermaker-gift-card-2012v1-595x328.jpg

To enter just post the date you are guessing in this thread.

Fine Print: This is a CR contest only. One entry/guess per person. Winner must redeem by August of 2012. Certificates may not be sold or transferred in any way. This is a $140-$240 value. In the event I do not get a ticket a random post will picked to receive the prize. Detail includes complete wash, claybar as needed, single-stage polish, and wax or sealant.

Edited by ForeverMaker
updated details

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone bribe you to win the competition? What's the value of the detail job?

I'll give you $99: You speed past the cop on Reed Rd. In Upper Arlington. Do 50mph, speed zone is 35mph. Do eet this Friday around noon.

My "guess" would then be 2/3/12 around 12:00pm. It will be for 15mph over the limit.

I would then enjoy my $150 detailing job. :gabe:

This is all hypothetical, of course: ColsRacing does not condone street racing or kettle corn.