Help me pick some music for a video

TTQ B4U

Putting together a couple short :30-1:00 videos showing some laboratory technology based machines running and I would like to use some good music to have in the background.

What are some songs or artists that I should look at using? This is going to be for an internal training session at work nothing published.

Thanks!

hip music and laboratory industrial technology science solutions barcodes stocks bonds pie charts don't go together.

You've never seen some of the shit I've put together. :gabe:

I did a cool one with Rob D - Clubbed to Death but that was year and years ago. Need something along those lines.

Hey Tim, with a lot of music out there you'll have copyright issues. If you want to use any music from Twenty One Pilots, i can tell you it won't be a problem. The music doesn't have any swearing in it and is relevant in the "hip" scene. Im PMing you the EPK to browse some songs. Edited by Panduh

Hey Tim, with a lot of music out there you'll have copy write issues. If you want to use any music from Twenty One Pilots, i can tell you it won't be a problem. The music doesn't have any swearing in it and is relevant in the "hip" scene. Im PMing you the EPK to browse some songs.

I'm so much worried about copyright as it's a closed meeting. Got your PM thanks!

I know you're not worried about copyright at this point, but this list is fantastic, and many of sites are searchable by the feel, tempo, genre, etc. Plus in the future if you do ever publish you'll be familiar with the sites.

It does take some clicking around to find the right thing, but that's half the fun.

http://fstoppers.com/bookmark-the-best-free-and-pay-music-websites-for-video-editors