suspension for the new beast.

The_buster

So I got the 92 civic and was looking at suspension upgrades. The car is completely stock. What are some good reasonably priced brands? I'm not looking to do anything crazy with it yet, it only has a 1.5 sohc. Probably just gonna do suspension, intake, exhaust, and it needs some rims. Has three matching and one steely. I would like to lower it a little nothing outrageous since 79 in heath is nonexistent. Thanks for any input.

I would just find a fourth matching wheel at a junkyard to replace the steely, and get some quickstruts from the parts store and call it a day. Rest of the stuff will give you what, 1 horsepower for every $100 spent? Totally not worth it unless you just want it to sound annoying and not go any faster and chew up tires real bad. Don't be that guy.

If anything get a 200 shot and see how long the engine holds together.

when doing suspension on a honda the rear lower control arm bushings always freeze up. get ready to cut out old bolts etc and get new lower control arms.

there is so many different combo's for hondas. if you go ebay route i recomend the drop springs and not the crappy coil overs if you dont want to bounce to death. you really want a full coilover set but your looking $700+ (really worth it imo).

you can try starting hear http://www.JHPUSA.com