I was thinking

V8 Beast

I believe we the people of the CR community could, if bonded with a common goal, could make our own city.

We have doctors, mechanics, electricians, military, police, doctors, psychiatrists, teachers, nurses, business men, farmers, plumbers, etc. Plus we enough money between us to buy out a country town and build a new city. Who is willing to chip in and help create Trollville, Ohio?

Yes... Im bored :p

I believe we the people of the CR community could, if bonded with a common goal, could make our own city.

We have doctors, mechanics, electricians, military, police, doctors, psychiatrists, teachers, nurses, business men, farmers, plumbers, etc. Plus we enough money between us to buy out a country town and build a new city. Who is willing to chip in and help create Trollville, Ohio?

Yes... Im bored :p

It's entertaining to even think about. CR has difficulty coming up with a T-shirt design we can agree on, but you think we have the talent, brains, and resolve to carve out a new city? :lolguy:

However, if there's any place in Ohio to try it, I would vote to do it in Scioto County. What we came up with couldn't possibly be much worse than what's already there.