Normal for used car pricing to jack up around tax time?

Browning

Trying to find a decent 4 door car for around $3k is a bitch right now. G/f found a few she likes but every one has been overpriced or has a shitload of miles

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/2833585771.html

For instance. This is a clean looking neon. Low miles, price isn't too bad from the looks of it even though $2500 would be nicer. Texted the guy and asked if there were any issues, etc. Says no issues and runs good. Few texts later he mentions a rebuilt title.

$2900 lol

I'd be all over it for $1500 or so with the rebuilt title.

People need money.

I bought my car at the Beginning of March for $4k under the going rate. It all depends. Some people are on crack year round.

Thankfully we're not in desperate need of one. We just want something different than a beat up 98 neon.

Cash for clunkers as well as tax time inflates the prices nicely this time of year.

We are paying 1500-2k more for the same car we bought 2 years ago.

Good luck in your search there are still deals out there. Just have to look harder.

Pretty much, take a look at who typically owns these cars at this point. Young people whos first car is like gold to them and they tend to ask gold prices when its for sale. I may have a cheap acura for sale within the week. I will be asking $10k but I may come down to around $1700.

Pretty much, take a look at who typically owns these cars at this point. Young people whos first car is like gold to them and they tend to ask gold prices when its for sale. I may have a cheap acura for sale within the week. I will be asking $10k but I may come down to around $1700.

Integra? PM me

the only things she's even considered at this point has been neons, jetta's and a grand am or two. I don't want any where near a jetta