Hilliard area, anyone wanna ride tonight (3/30)...

SWing'R

Anyone wanna ride around the West side of Hilliard/PlainCity area tonight for a little while with me??

Gonna go hit some country backroads from say 6:30ish to 8ish??

My bike is still in its break-in period so I gotta try and stay under 5800rpm's which translates to around 60mph so just a casual ride around.

Manual says to avoid "extended" periods of operation above 5800rpms.

I'll check back here in a bit and before I leave, I'll pm my cell number to anyone that wants to meet me somewhere in Hilliard.

Maybe another night I can.

You doing QSL Wed?

Heh hee, no way I'm ready to be around that many other bikes

with my newbie driving skills :p besides I'm "on-call" that night.

Maybe one or two more weeks into the bike night season.

I'd love to and I'm in the Mill Run area, but I have a commitment in Grandview tonight. I am also a bit of a newby so easy rides are it for me too.

I'd love to and I'm in the Mill Run area, but I have a commitment in Grandview tonight. I am also a bit of a newby so easy rides are it for me too.

Maybe another nite. My bike is only a week old so I'm itchin to get in as much seat time as I can

and the weather this week is funny so heading out for a little while.

I'm hittin the gas station then I'll hang around the DQ in Old Hilliard for a little while before I take off.

I have a white helmet and I'll be wearin my bright yellow Iron Pony pullover.

Ok, next time I suggest a "country road ride" in the early evening in the Spring, someone stop me!!!!

Holy cheeze and rice, the fricken bugs! I could barely see out of my shield by the time I got home,

I am covered from head to toe in gnats, they were getting in my helmet thru the air vents and around my visor, nasty!

Still a fun ride though!

Heh hee' date=' no way I'm ready to be around that many other bikes

with my newbie driving skills :p besides[b'] I'm "on-call" that night.

Maybe one or two more weeks into the bike night season.

A Hookers work is never done i suppose.;)

But really dude youve been riding a couple years. i dont think the addition of a leer is gonna negate any of your skillZ.

Damn, me and the wife went for a ride at the exact same time. 630 ta 8. If you live in hilliard tho ur pretty close to me. I live on hall next to georgesville. Maybe next time we can meet up and ride. Were both pretty new also, so casual is good us. PM me or something next time.

I rode over to upper arlington tonight, bugs weren't bad, but it got freaking cold around 930p got home around 10 my knees were freezing, I was dumb for not packing the chaps... hands and upper were fine tho... I think I need a nut warmer regardless....

But really dude youve been riding a couple years. i dont think the addition of a leer is gonna negate any of your skillZ.

I don't need to be around hundreds of other bikers and stall the damn thing movin at slow speeds.

Give me a couple more weeks of practice. I'm already getting much better after just one week.

I have a problem stalling sometimes pulling away from a stop thinking I'm in first just to find out

I was actually in second, it don't like that :p

I think I have purged myself of the habit of grabbing the clutch thinking its the rear brake,

I seem to be used to the foot brake already so thats good.

I don't need to be around hundreds of other bikers and stall the damn thing movin at slow speeds.

Give me a couple more weeks of practice. I'm already getting much better after just one week.

I have a problem stalling sometimes pulling away from a stop thinking I'm in first just to find out

I was actually in second' date=' it don't like that :p

I think I have purged myself of the habit of grabbing the clutch thinking its the rear brake,

I seem to be used to the foot brake already so thats good.[/quote']

It'll come to you buddy.... deep in the night...:D

Hey David, How's the new ride?

Hope you are liking it & hope to see you at Shell / QS&L soon for some Bike Nights.

The bike is great! I'll be at QSL in a couple weeks, not ready yet ;)