Guess who is going to look at the FZ6R this weekend?

DollFace

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I want something so crotch rockety. My ninja is somewhat more of a standard sport bike and I like that feel. I have sat on (on riden) a CBR and I didn't like having to lean over so far. I will be riding to work (50 miles one way) so I like a little comfort.

Honda NW on Friday if I can get there in time. I know they close at 6. Yes, a new one.

I thought the one they sold me was the only one they had, they said they were getting a yellow one in next but I thought it wasn't supposed to be in yet.

Haha I pay almost that in full coverage for just my viffer. Dang it, I need a mail order bride just to cut down on my monthly bills...

DO IT! I tell everyone looking at a bike, if you want to go any distance without feeling wrist/back pain then a supersport is probably not for you. That yzf6r is mean in raven but I like the Fz6 just as well.

You are jumping all over the place!! Tough decisions... CBR would be my first choice. then the SV(parts are more available). I'd choose the yamaha lastly...

I know...*calming down taking deep breath*...

It boils down to money for me. I don't want to pay out the ying yang for insurance. If I keep my Ninja, then I am paying less than $300 a year. I am not sure what the SV650 would cost me in insurance, so before I go on a rant again, I should check it out.

If you want cheap insurance, go for the FZ6 (not fully faired)! I can tell you where you can get a sick deal on a leftover '08 if they have any left!

My 2008 FZ6 costs the same to insure as my 2007 GS500F.