Guess who is going to look at the FZ6R this weekend?

DollFace

If you want cheap insurance, go for the FZ6 (not fully faired)! I can tell you where you can get a sick deal on a leftover '08 if they have any left!

My 2008 FZ6 costs the same to insure as my 2007 GS500F.

Ta hotness! Let me know!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honda East in Toledo. It was about a 2 hour ride for me but totally worth it. Love this bike.

Either call and ask for Scott Johnson or email: internetsales@hondaeasttoledo.com and ask about any leftover 2008's. They buy alot of leftover bikes so if theres something else you're looking for don't be afraid to ask. I got my FZ6 for $5875 OTD. I wasn't even at the dealership for more than 45 minutes. Walked in, saw the bike, paid, got the plates, bought a tank bag, and left.

^^ he he. Funny. But, for real, I just looked at insurance....close to $1500 a year for my husbands CBR and the new Yamaha. All hopes have diminished. :( I might have to get a CBR.

WHOA! :eek: My Ducati is only 221$ a year. I just renewed it last week.

...that's because they don't expect the Duc to be running most of the season. :D (couldn't help myself) :lol:

Not once has it broken down. 13K+ miles <KNOCK ON WOOD>

But I've had to help friends fix their CBR / GSXR ....

why can't you do used?

Well, it looks like I am keeping what I got for now. My husband just got notification that he is getting a pay cut. Time to cut back on spending. Hey, but looks like I had a good thread going :D

Next week I will be deciding on a new Odyssey minvan or a corvette. Which one do you think I should get? Then again, it seems I am an excellent window shopper....then I talk to the husband and get slapped with reality. Bummer

Well, it looks like I am keeping what I got for now. My husband just got notification that he is getting a pay cut. Time to cut back on spending. Hey, but looks like I had a good thread going :D

Next week I will be deciding on a new Odyssey minvan or a corvette. Which one do you think I should get? Then again, it seems I am an excellent window shopper....then I talk to the husband and get slapped with reality. Bummer

your husband just got a pay cut so instead of spending 10k on a bike your going to go spend like 40k+ on a new minivan or a corvette? HEh sorry, im a little confused at the moment heh :confused:

edit: i guess you were being sarcastic lol

Edited by g35tonv

your husband just got a pay cut so instead of spending 10k on a bike your going to go spend like 40k+ on a new minivan or a corvette? HEh sorry, im a little confused at the moment heh :confused:

edit: i guess you were being sarcastic lol

ummmmm... yeah, that was a joke. der