spotted Subaru BRZ

Gergwheel1647545492

It seems to go beyond just a passive dislike. Case in point, you calling it "dumb" and using "retard" in a metaphor. Also, we're at 200 posts about a car that makes less power at peak than some of the cars here make at idle. I think moving someone to an active like or dislike is "polarizing."

But that's just semantics. :)

It's tough to find high offset rims that look really good. But I'm thinking the Enkei PF01 is a good balance of price, looks, and weight. My friends are trying to stop me from going black on black again, though...

Unfortunately, there just isn't enough aftermarket parts yet to really get a good set of low offset rims to fit.

As for lowering, a mild drop may happen. Thing is, the car is going to be a year-round DD, so I'll need to clear the snow that will inevitably fall if I trade an AWD car for a RWD one. (My prediction for winter 2012-13 is 3 feet)

Eh, just trying to have some fun, get some talking going by using my metaphors.

I like the RPF01s with some dish, those always look good imo.

Good luck with the purchase though, hope to see you around in it!

New cars are fun, regardless of the car.

PS BRZ LOL:p

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its her time to buy a new car. She is getting a promotion in August, so I want her to get what she wants.

If she goes Eos, which I doubt, it will be used. Found a CPO 2010 for 25k with 20k miles on it. They are amazingly overpriced new.

Indeed. Its a challenge to deal with. :fa:

It was just boring imo. The wheels are ugly and very tacky looking. They need a dished wheel, te37 like. And they need to be lowered. It just does absolutely nothing for me.

I hate body kits though, too. So drop and some quality wheels would make it look the best it can. Think smartest retard, still dumb.

Sure, you like it, I don't, vice versa on my car. Just stating my opinion in the thread.

Its not polarizing. You either like, or don't like something. No car is universally loved by everyone, so all cars are polarizing.

I get the idea of the car, I get why people like it, but I just don't like it.

My tune might change if I can fit in them, but I highly doubt I will.

Aaron.... nobody is making you post in here, or forcing you to look at picures.

Yeah, I'll drive an auto one.

Autos are for sissies, yeah, I know.

The Auto has been reported to be pretty responsive. I can't find the video, but there's one form inside the car looking at the dash and the transmission was shifting and throttle-blipping very quickly in response to the paddles. (Wheel mounted, not column mounted)

Granted, it's no DSG or F1 transmission, but for a gearbox with a liquid-filled donut at one end, it was very quick. So it should be pretty fun even with the Auto.

FRS price released at 24,200.

This means the Subaru will be more...

Thoughts?

Assuming the e-mail is legit....

It's about where I expected it. Subaru has stated they want the BRZ to start at 25K. I figure it'll inflate a little. So high 25, low 26 for the Premium and high 27 low 28 for the Limited.

Hopefully Subaru will announce the prices now that Toyota has and put an end to all the hare-brained speculating going on.