Spit into the urinal

zeitgeist57

today I pissed at the smaller urinal.. the one that's like a foot lower than the others. I had to piss so fucking bad when the flow began I leaned my head back and moaned for a good three seconds. When I came back to reality I looked down and saw a growing puddle of piss on the floor in front of me. I was peeing on top of the urinal and it was scaling its way down around the sides to the underbelly of the porcelain, down the wall, and onto the floor. I let out a high pitched giggle, spit a green looger on the urinal cake and didn't flush or wash my hands on the way out.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/216/7nTnr.png

Lolled at that brian.

But srs, I spit into the urinal everytime. Its kinda like my "routine" I guess? Kinda like how MLB batters have their own warmup routine. Spit, re-strap their batting gloves, beat the dirt off their cleats, take a warmup swing, repeat..

I don't get it:confused:

Nasty motherfuckers.

really??? this bothers you so much you had to post about it?? im gonna go out on a limb and say you bathe in summers eve, you have an organized drawer for your bath and body works collection, and your socks match your boy shorts. get real, 99.9992 % of men spit in the urinal. maybe your going to the wrong restroom cheif

If I'm pissing in a bathroom, my neighbors are just happy it's not out in my yard, again. I'm not concerned so much with what's in a urinal as long as it doesn't cause splashback and the scent to actually worsen. I'm probably just daydreaming of pissing out in nature, anyway.

I think he meant tobacco spit?

It does suck, why would you leave a big glob of dip in the urinal.

Probably the same reason you would dip in the first place. :dumb:

dipping is gross, my roomie does it. shits fucking sick