CRP Track day 4/2/09... anyone??

fireman_343

A few of us from OYL are going to go to CRP Thursday (got to call and make sure we can get in first) for a track day... We'll be doing pavement only, since we all run mini GP bikes !

If anyone wants to join in.. might get there around 12:30 or 1pm??

$15 for all day, bring your motard out and slide it around with us! :D

A few of us from OYL are going to go to CRP Thursday (got to call and make sure we can get in first) for a track day... We'll be doing pavement only, since we all run mini GP bikes !

If anyone wants to join in.. might get there around 12:30 or 1pm??

$15 for all day, bring your motard out and slide it around with us! :D

Waiting on the mini to arrive....probably 5 days or so then my first race season starts :) (raced with Jeff in the endurance race last year and it got me hooked)

You don't need any racing experience to join, or have fun! We have people/kids that never raced bikes before winning... and then you've got others that race big bikes (AMA, WERA, CCS, AHRMA, USGPRU, etc..) and do well also.

If you go to our forum, under the Classifieds section, you'll see a few bikes for sale! http://miniroadracers.informe.com/forum/

Check it out, PM me if you've got more questions! ;) Our first race is April 18th at Circleville Raceway Park!

What a F'n NICE DAY!!!! 1st time on the bike since I've done all my mods and it felt GREAT!

It was nice to meet ya Josh, you were looking good out there until that rear end came out from under ya! ;)

We'll do more of these as the season progresses along!

Post up that video when you get a chance or email me at rdracer4@hotmail.com Here is the one pic your friend took... tell him thanks! ;)

Cool! So it looks like the NSR is the platform to go with? What are typical track day costs? is $15 typical? and what do tires run you? what is the class structure?

trackdays are only 15 bucks all day! Tires can last you a half or full season Dunlop TT92 or TT91's (older model).

trackdays are only 15 bucks all day! Tires can last you a half or full season Dunlop TT92 or TT91's (older model).

hmmm thats awesome. I'm just trying to weigh the + and - of doing something like this or paying for track days with the zizzer

That's the beauty of it all... you can still afford to do track days and race the minis.. that is what makes it nice... affordable and a family type atmosphere!

Like Aaron stated, TT92 from Iron Pony are less then $140 a set and will last a new rider half the season if not the entire season!

There is a NSR for sale on our forum.. check it out!