At least Honda Owners are brave...

Patterson

I'm thinking I need to turn this automotive artisan loose on the Bentley. I'm hoping he can saw through the walnut burl dash as artfully as he did on his Honda HUD switch install.

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/fucked20up20dash.jpg

If I don't act fast, he'll be booked for two years in advance ......

I suppose if you're starting with a car that's only worth a $1.85 then you may as well hack the shit out of it. It's not like you're going to effect the value at all. If you want a mod that will have a substantial effect on the value, go fill the gas tank. The value of the car will double.

Lol. Looks great. I love how the one guy kept saying his phone takes bad pictures--like somehow that negates the fact it looks like he used a circular saw to cut a hole in his dash

Lol. Like people who say they dont photograph well and its like "hey, heres a direct representation of what i looked like last night in the form of a photo...but i looked good, its the cameras fault"

LOL just read that thread. looked at my facebook and seen the same pics. the damn kid lives in newark. better hurry Doc ;)

He'll be up at Sawmill 03-24-12 showing off his masterpiece while all the other import Picaso's pay homage by revving the piss out of thier badass turbo Honda's of equal quality.

Roflmao sadly one of my buddies is the man behind this, hahahaha he does some crazy shit. The best part is he will trade this car off in a week for something nice as shit, he's actually a member on here ;)

Shoulda kept that to yourself... :dumb:

Haha kidding, well kind of.

• Upvote 1

Roflmao sadly one of my buddies is the man behind this, hahahaha he does some crazy shit. The best part is he will trade this car off in a week for something nice as shit, he's actually a member on here ;)

The idea isn't bad, but man a little fit and finish is worth the effort.