Just another mustang guy

nastynotch

It has a little "all motor" stroker small block. I run it carbureted, against a C4 automatic. It was a stock 5.0 AOD car when I got it about 6 years ago. I swapped it to a carb setup from the "get go" and tinkered with it, upgrading and improving power and suspension a little every year since. Last summer I had it running 10.9x's at 122/123mph in the 1/4. I did several upgrades this winter (still working on it) and hope to drop that number a significant amount. I recently sold the Cervinis "R" hood in the picture and just purchased a 4" hood from H.O. Fibertrends over near Lancaster, OH. I can't get to the track day, can't get the day off, wish I could.
  • Upvote 1

Well, the rain date is Friday, May 6th, so check on that, just in case we're postponed.

The summer drag event may be at Kil-Kare (near Xenia) and the fall one is in November at Dragway 42.

The rentals are lots of fun. I hope you can find a date that works for you.

+rep

Well, the rain date is Friday, May 6th, so check on that, just in case we're postponed.

The summer drag event may be at Kil-Kare (near Xenia) and the fall one is in November at Dragway 42.

The rentals are lots of fun. I hope you can find a date that works for you.

+rep

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on the weather, try to make one of them. I'm trying to get my car ready for the "East Coast arm drop" series, it runs at Kanawha Valley Dragway, an 1/8 mile track near Point Pleasant, WV. They have 5 races on the schedule, first one May 19.

As "just another Mustang guy," what value do you bring to the board? We already have lots of Mustang guys, so you need to have something that sets you apart.

It runs, and he actually races it?

And? The fact that a car runs and is raced adds nothing of value to this thread. There have been plenty of new people who didn't make it out of The Oven even though their cars ran and were raced. I want to know what he adds to the board, not his car. Now, I'll wait to see what he has to say.

...... I want to know what he adds to the board, not his car. Now, I'll wait to see what he has to say.

Ummm. Perhaps I should point out to you that since he's repped-in, he's unable to view this thread.

But don't let that stop you from waiting to see what he has to say. :rolleyes:

Ummm. Perhaps I should point out to you that since he's repped-in, he's unable to view this thread.

But don't let that stop you from waiting to see what he has to say. :rolleyes:

Meh, didn't see he got in. I'm glad everyone is so easy to please now.