C5 Z06? local sales?

Stimmel1647545512

2004 would be the best year, if you aren't messing with the car, because the 2004 had the ls2 style timing chain, and a chain damper.

2003s can hold value to a smaller market, as it is the 50th anniversary

2002 is also a great year to choose, because the fuel pump is much easier to access (also the same for early built 2003 models)

2001 will be easiest on the wallet, but were 385hp not 405hp... but none of that matters if you are modding, except your sweet zo6 emblem wont say 405hp, lol.

you cant go wrong with any choice though. :D

2004 would be the best year, if you aren't messing with the car, because the 2004 had the ls2 style timing chain, and a chain damper.

2003s can hold value to a smaller market, as it is the 50th anniversary

2002 is also a great year to choose, because the fuel pump is much easier to access (also the same for early built 2003 models)

2001 will be easiest on the wallet, but were 385hp not 405hp... but none of that matters if you are modding, except your sweet zo6 emblem wont say 405hp, lol.

you cant go wrong with any choice though. :D

Side note I saw your car on Friday traveling up 71 N from Cincy. It looked and sounded nice.

If you want a modified one I am probably going to sell mine as I never have time to drive it.

I just rebuilt the engine and it is a 433 ci. I also put in a brand new rpm stage 5 transmission with c6 zo6 gears and fully built differential. Car has full road race suspension, accusump system, brand new tires to much to list over 60000 in receipts (not including the price of the car). I just never drive it. She is at IPS now if you want to see it. I am not sure of the miles but I am sure under 30,000. I have always bought the best of everything for this car. If you are looking for a bad ass c5 this is the one.

If interested give me a call t 614.562.9110

If you want a modified one I am probably going to sell mine as I never have time to drive it.

I just rebuilt the engine and it is a 433 ci. I also put in a brand new rpm stage 5 transmission with c6 zo6 gears and fully built differential. Car has full road race suspension, accusump system, brand new tires to much to list over 60000 in receipts (not including the price of the car). I just never drive it. She is at IPS now if you want to see it. I am not sure of the miles but I am sure under 30,000. I have always bought the best of everything for this car. If you are looking for a bad ass c5 this is the one.

If interested give me a call t 614.562.9110

What?!!!! This has me curious.......anyone want an 03 Cobra?

I owned an 02 in electron blue for over 7 yrs / luved the car, would still have it but I bought a new 09 Z 06 last yr. Ya can't go wrong with 'em. Coughlin in Pataskala is a great Vette dealer / sales & service -