Spring Track Day CALL OUT THREAD

2highpsi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/dynoofs10.jpg

I made 3 pulls that day. Also went 9.17 the day u were at the track. 9.40s was one of the first passes I made.

The dyno chart above is the old motor I think but they are about identical except the cam was degreed diff on the dyno pull u saw

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/Mattsv8_03/dynoofs10.jpg

I made 3 pulls that day. Also went 9.17 the day u were at the track. 9.40s was one of the first passes I made.

The dyno chart above is the old motor I think but they are about identical except the cam was degreed diff on the dyno pull u saw

Hmm that gragh was from 09 so that's the old motor. So unless you plan on putting it back in your truck don't say it made 775 when it didn't. And don't say it goes 8's when it did that one pass 2 years ago with the old motor as well. And I don't care if it makes 800 your still going to have fits with a car that works well on the street.

The s10 works just fine. Brian can u post the graph with the 3 pulls I made the day steve seems to forget. I'm not worried. The reason I don't street race is cause I have kids something u can't understand till you do. Sometimes there are more important things than proving u wrong . But who knows I may make a exception once.

It's all in fun. We only argue on cr lol

That's why we need Ray in here. He's more fun than an old dude making fun of people driving trucks at the track whining about firesuits.... Wait... :masturboy:

That and a little bit of radio work in college :)

Only if you can carry it when we race and rap while doing so.