the Trayvon Martin case

copperhead

I dont think the black team has more racists playing for them than any other team. I have just run across a lot more black racists then any other race and thats my fact. Maybe its because I choose to hang out in the hood and I run into a lot more of "these people".

Snowflake is my favorite racial slur.

Snowflake gets me every time, crackers me up.

Racial slurs only have power if you allow them to.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the black team has more racists playing for them than any other team. I have just run across a lot more black racists then any other race and thats my fact. Maybe its because I choose to hang out in the hood and I run into a lot more of "these people".

Snowflake is my favorite racial slur.

Fair enough.

He could have unchambered it after it was fired for safety reasons. Again, all speculation

Agreed. Here is is from another forum:

quoting http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/MassadAyoob/

The death weapon was a Kel-Tec PF9 semiautomatic 9mm pistol. It has been reported that the gun was recovered with a full magazine and that only the chambered round had been fired. This is a condition we associate with something preventing the gun from cycling a fresh round from the magazine into the chamber after the shot was discharged. One thing that can cause that is another man’s hand wrapped around the pistol, retarding its slide mechanism. This would indicate, as could certain gunshot residue patterns or cuts in certain places if found on Trayvon Martin’s hand(s), that a struggle for a gun was taking place when the fatal shot was fired. This would clearly change the shape of the case. But – WE DON’T KNOW YET.

The death weapon was a Kel-Tec PF9 semiautomatic 9mm pistol. It has been reported that the gun was recovered with a full magazine and that only the chambered round had been fired. This is a condition we associate with something preventing the gun from cycling a fresh round from the magazine into the chamber after the shot was discharged. One thing that can cause that is another man’s hand wrapped around the pistol, retarding its slide mechanism. This would indicate, as could certain gunshot residue patterns or cuts in certain places if found on Trayvon Martin’s hand(s), that a struggle for a gun was taking place when the fatal shot was fired. This would clearly change the shape of the case. But – WE DON’T KNOW YET.

Time to call the CSI team haha

Too much of this case has been involved and intertwined itself into the media. So you KNOW those facts were read and heard about, arent facts at all. Lets wait and see how the florida courts screw the pooch again on another high profile socially important murder case.

I Happen to own the same Kel-tec he does. It holds 7 in the mag and 1 in the chamber. I find it incredibly difficult to believe that someones hand caused a feed malfunction.

Also, that auto play on the youtube videos is fucking annoying.

That kids parents should be ashamed of themselves for this fucking circus. They should be arrested for inducing panic in the black community. It's unreal to me. Also I love how in every picture she's wearing clothes from what looks like Michelle Obamas wardrobe. They are racist trash and they want sympathy? Not a fucking chance. I'll tell you another thing, of you read what their lawyer says he sounds like he doesn't know a damn thing.

CLIFFS - Zimmerman will be acquitted and sue the pants off the martins and any major media outlet. At least I hope he does.

Should she be wearing a hoodie? I hear in the wrong place it gives people the right to follow you and provoke you into fighting so they can shoot you...

All that matters is who made the initial PHYSICAL contact, zimmerman had the RIGHT to follow him. Did he need to? No. Can he legally? Yes. Now, can he legally touch the kid first and claim self defense? No. But that's not what the evidence is pointing to. All the evidence is pointing in the direction that the kid did that. I'm sorry he died, but the kid could have kept walking away. Instead it looks like he wanted to teach ol boy a lesson. Fatal mistake.

Im just saying in our current fucked up stereotyped society, she looks out of place in those clothes. I know it shouldnt seem that way, but it does. It's almost like by dressing up the parents, they are seeking sympathy. I find this whole case very interesting. Unfortunately all it has done was make 90% of the population look rediculous (including myself) by choosing a conclusion based on NOTHING. But as the case progresses and more evidence comes available, my initial suspicions are being reinforced.