So here's me bitching again

Cordell

Haters?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow another cordell bitch thread about his feelings.

Color me unimpressed

this

scott change your tampon, no one cares about you. you whine about your job, you whine cause you wanna race, then you sit there and dont wanna race, then you whine about people hating on you, then you whine about being too dumb to come up with an intelligent argument... YOU WHINE SOOO FUCKING MUCH ITS NOT EVEN ACCEPTABLE. you dont drink well, your sex lilfe sucks, your lame as fuck. yeah your nice, but you really are missing the entire left side of your brain, im glad you can tie your shoes by yourself.

this

scott change your tampon, no one cares about you. you whine about your job, you whine cause you wanna race, then you sit there and dont wanna race, then you whine about people hating on you, then you whine about being too dumb to come up with an intelligent argument... YOU WHINE SOOO FUCKING MUCH ITS NOT EVEN ACCEPTABLE. you dont drink well, your sex lilfe sucks, your lame as fuck. yeah your nice, but you really are missing the entire left side of your brain, im glad you can tie your shoes by yourself.

2/10

Your rebuttal sounded like whining.

"So what she/he keeps talking about you and hating on you. What do you think a hater's job is...to hate. If you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get five more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger..without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them bitch you just hate me because you can't be me." - Katt Williams