Craigslist Funnies

Linn1647545492

http://columbus.craigslist.org/w4m/2943803260.html

Are there any nice attractive men who like fat women??????????

I myself don't like skinny men so I understand that the majority of men feel the same about "fat chics." Nonetheless, there has to be some, somewhere that do. So, here goes:

I'm 41 (okay first week in May and I'm mistaken for being 30 all the time so I don't look my age), 5'3" tall, 180 lbs, short brown hair and blue eyes. I have two grown children living with me, a professional job, my own house and car and horse. Yes, I said HORSE. I love them, their smell and even the smell of a barn and am very dedicated to her and the barn she's housed in. I'm there every Saturday all day.

I also like fishing, kayaking (though not very good or experienced at it), raquetball (more for fun and exercise), tips to the gym 3x per week, country music (old) and 80's rock. I'm a simple, low-maintenance and down to earth country girl at heart and would love to find a kindred spirit. Preferably another Taurus as I think that's the only sign I would be compatible with from my experiences so far.

I don't have any current pictures as I recently cut my hair. I will say I think I'm cute with or without makeup as I am not a slave to the former though it takes me up a couple of notches with it. I am comfortable with my looks though I AM working on losing this last 50 lbs that stubbornly refuses to leave.

I would like YOU to be white (no insults intended), a non-smoker and gainfully employed between the age of 35-50 (I'm firm on that one gentlemen). Preferably at least 6' and over 200 lbs. No, I do NOT find 4 or 6 packs attractive in the least bit. I want a man with meat!

This picture really, really stinks but you'll get the basic idea. I'll post better ones when I get them.

Oh and gentlemen please, I am not looking for a fuck session, so please do not send me pictures of your cock. I'm looking for marriage. If you're not - groovy! Move on and have a nice day.

http://images.craigslist.org/5Ge5F75H93md3Ff3Hdc4b01c1d03ef09e16f5.jpg