Thanks to Columbus Racing.

DTM Brian

For braving the rain and coming out to the dyno day. I was surprised at the number of you that came out with mother nature raining down on us. This was a better turn out then other dyno days with better weather.

I had a lot of fun seeing old friends, making new ones, and laughing. Laughter is a very powerful medicine. The best part of the day for me was Paul telling me how to drive Scott's Miata. "Leave your balls outside the car and tape your "@#$%" between your legs. Good advice from someone who now drives an accord. ;)

Thanks again. :)

Edited by Mobile Chassis Dyno

If you mean mine, a huge 161hp/153tq

Scott won the award for the most repeatable dyno results. We tried to lower the numbers by doing 4 dyno runs back to back. The "little miata that could" kept the numbers within a couple hp.

The best part of the day for me was Paul telling me how to drive Scott's Miata. "Leave your balls outside the car and tape your "@#$%" between your legs. Good advice from someone who now drives an accord. ;)

Thanks again. :)

hahaha good times

What did that bad boy lay down ? :p

didnt put the car on the dyno, thought about it though. no dyno results but will have track times come friday

• Casper unlocked this topic