The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Nope.

2) LOL, fuck no. I've never been nor ever will be a customer of IPS. There will be a lot of money exchanging hands though...

And to dispel any further rumors, IPS is smaller than my shop and couldn't begin to afford the equipment for the shop. Especially now! LOL!

We start 'fixing' UGR car number one shortly with a few LP560sand older Gs lined up right after. Also have a full line of products for 8.3L ISC Cummins and a full on race GTR in the pipeline for the summer.

You posted here, elsewhere, and on your Facebook page that the car was taken to IPS, being build by IPS, and posted pics of it at IPS. Call the real world crazy, but what your saving makes absolutely no fucking sense.

Also-your now taking personal Jabs at IPS and UGR? Really? Just when you though this could not get any better....

I didn't take it there and IPS never did any work of any kind whatsoever.

Did it drive itself there? Maybe its over our heads, but everyone needs a more elaborate explanation before any of the makes sense.

You posted here, elsewhere, and on your Facebook page that the car was taken to IPS, being build by IPS, and posted pics of it at IPS. Call the real world crazy, but what your saving makes absolutely no fucking sense.

Also-your now taking personal Jabs at IPS and UGR? Really? Just when you though this could not get any better....

Did it drive itself there? Maybe its over our heads, but everyone needs a more elaborate explanation before any of the makes sense.

Let's just say that there is a big difference between a vehicle being built BY a shop and one being built AT a shop. And no jabs, just stated facts.

Let's just say that there is a big difference between a vehicle being built BY a shop and one being built AT a shop. And no jabs, just stated facts.

Can you elaborate on the details of how/why the car was being worked on AT IPS, but not BY IPS, and is no longer affiliated in any way WITH IPS anymore? If it was not IPS working on the car at IPS, who was working on it? Does IPS sublease builds out to other rinkydink "performance" shops in Columbus?

• Upvote 1

Here's your big difference, condensed. How is PT not IPS, when IPS owns them? :jerkit:

To further take advantage of all the space we have here, IPS has bought-out Performance Theory Motorsports and now have their entire staff on-board.

For those of you not familiar with PTM, Nate has owned the shop for a number of years and has done some great work with Lamborghini's and BMW's as well as Suby's and Toyota's among others. He brings with him years of experience with working on modified cars in addition to his engineering background before that. Coming over with Nate is Eric S. once again (Currently in a sales position here) even though he is the "Other" tuner Eric lol. The rest of the staff (Techs / Welders / Etc) were brought over as well.

Existing client cars are all here now and a few "Future" builds will obviously be started on here at IPS -- most notably a Twin-turbo build on a Lambo LP670-4 SV that is dropping off this week :)

Any questions or comments please email to: sales@ipsmotorsports.net

There was consideration about allowing IPS to have the opportunity to be affiliated with the build; that consideration was dropped. Also, IPS never purchased PTM in any way shape or form. Again, no jabs, just facts. I realize that it's somewhat confusing for those ignorant to the actual situation as too often rumor supplants actuality.

There was consideration about allowing IPS to have the opportunity to be affiliated with the build; that consideration was dropped. Also, IPS never purchased PTM in any way shape or form. Again, no jabs, just facts. I realize that it's somewhat confusing for those ignorant to the actual situation as too often rumor supplants actuality.

:lol:

you make me laugh with your lies. LIES LIES LIES. i hope i meet you one day in person so i can shake your lying hand.

Also, IPS never purchased PTM in any way shape or form. Again, no jabs, just facts. I realize that it's somewhat confusing for those ignorant to the actual situation as too often rumor supplants actuality.

I can directly understand the fact that that these are just messages posted on a forum. Answer me this though, why would one of the owners post (please reference my last post) that they bought Performance Theory and why, when I was at the shop it explained to me by the guy at the counter who gave me the tour (who said he was part of PT) that it was in fact true?

So unless you can prove otherwise? Why should I believe anything you say?

I can directly understand the fact that that these are just messages posted on a forum. Answer me this though, why would one of the owners post (please reference my last post) that they bought Performance Theory and why, when I was at the shop it explained to me by the guy at the counter who gave me the tour (who said he was part of PT) that it was in fact true?

So unless you can prove otherwise? Why should I believe anything you say?

Don't believe me; believe the owner of PTM. Or about any of IPS' 7-10 former employees. People left there so fast I think it created a vacuum! Lol

so if it wasn't ips working on your car, who was it? also rumor has it that you were trying to edge your way into trying to help ips run they're shop, claiming you were part of the company or something. like I said, its just a rumor, however it could explain your recent dis-satisfaction with them.

I would assume IPS dropped the idea of building your car since you are such and absolute ignorant arrogant fucking idiot. I'm happy you are fortunate in this world to be able to purchase the finer things but that by no means makes you better then anyone anywhere. You have completely and utterly made an ass of your self on here and several other forums. You should avoid this site to save the little bit if dignity you have.