The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice! was there some kind of competition between UGR and IPS, or did UGR just do this without advertising?

i dont belive there was. what i got out of this thread is dwigs opened his mouth claiming win that havent even happened yet. ugr car calls him out and well this is the thread :lol:

Jesus, that white car screams I'm doing lines of cocaine/e off strippers titties because I fucking can.

I can't imagine the time/money put into the build

Edited by 10phone2

UGR didn't call him out....I believe Wiggs pretty much said he could beat any UGR car (before his was even built/driven/tested) and Jamie gladly stepped forward to accept the challenge... ;)
I know ugr didn't call him out I said a ugr car did as in jamie

looks like wiggs took his ball and went home.

OK, so HERE is the BIG NEWS!!!!!

My wife, Emily, and I have decided, after much discussion, thought, and debate, that if we truly wanted to have the best cars with the highest quality work around, we needed to open our own performance and car audio/video shop! Stig will officially be the first car to roll out of Covert Tuning Dynamics (CTD)!! I apologize for the delay but I was so busy getting everything set up and moving that I haven't had time to post.

We are in a temporary 10,000sqft. space for 90 days whilst our 35,000sqft. custom, state-of-the-art facility is being completed. We will have two absolute top-of-the-line dynos (one car, one motorcycle), custom fab shop, car audio video, 10 lifts, truck lift, motorcycle lift, etc. etc. We have top of the line Corghi tire mouting and balancing machines, nitrogen filling stations, and will soon even have our own 5-axis CNC machine. With Nito as the shop truck, we also offer nationwide pick-up and delivery!

CTD will specialize in making ultra-high-end custom components and kits for all of the top vehicles. As such, I am VERY proud to announce that Robert of Robert's Car Channel will be using CTD as the sole modifier of his cars; and, in the case of some vehicles, the 'corrector' and 'improver' of vehicles completed by other shops. We have some unbelievable projects planned for his vehicles this Summer so be sure to stay tuned!

Also, it is our intention to offer custom, high-end, private storage facilities built to spec for car enthusiasts around the greater Columbus area and beyond. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks for CTD so please like the Facebook page as the website is currently in development.

As far as Stig goes, because this is my shop now doing the build, a few changes were made. We've decided to do Stig in 2 stages. Stage 1 is what has been going on currently. With a few upgrades, he will be up and running at some point this month (when, depends on vendors). Stage 2 will most likely go into effect this Winter which will make Stage 1 look puny by comparison!

i'm guessing "stig" is his car

guy pays shop to build high end car. guy opens shop to build high end cars, then decides to finish his himself. why didn't guy build the car himself the first time if he has the time, money and knowledge to do so?

Cause guy obviously has more money than brains

guy pays shop to build high end car. guy opens shop to build high end cars, then decides to finish his himself. why didn't guy build the car himself the first time if he has the time, money and knowledge to do so?

Never paid or had to pay a dime.

David be aware that for some in the firearms community CTD refers to "Cheaper Than Dirt" which is a mail order place for tacticool accessories and often carries chinese junk at ripoff prices. Some of their stuff is okay though.

I don't know if that will affect your CTD marketing at all, but heads up.

Never paid or had to pay a dime.

the lies commence..... people that have had their hands on your car say different. play it up like your car is ips's main project. looks like mark is out running and gunning and you are still talking about possibilities.