The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

This guy is unbelievable... I can't wait until the IPS gents chime in.

If they are smart, they won't. Lawyer talk > CR Posts. Let it get worked out in court and in the mean time IPS Would best be served by staying focused on day to day business. This is just a business issue best handled by the experts with JD's.

Covert Tuning Dynamics

Irony IMO.

I can't wait to see the abominations that come out of said, "shop."

Agree that the final outcome will be interesting. The number of people with cameras that call themselves photographers is similar.

Someone PM in 2014 when this car actually runs.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you are reading far too much into this. Only a few people know the real history and I doubt they are interested or motivated to publicly throw anyone under the bus (at least at this point).

The bottom-line is this SV will never run near David's expectations, if it runs on the road at all. I admire David's passion, but Nate has sadly taken advantage of his inexperience and ignorance.

and this

Many of you are reading far too much into this. Only a few people know the real history and I doubt they are interested or motivated to publicly throw anyone under the bus (at least at this point).

The bottom-line is this SV will never run near David's expectations, if it runs on the road at all. I admire David's passion, but Nate has sadly taken advantage of his inexperience and ignorance.

This is probably the best statement in this entire thread.

the latest update is wiggs is starting his own high end luxury car performance shop, denying that IPS ever did anything to his car, and takes all the credit for work done to car after IPS did majority of the work.

I would normally stay out of drama, and maybe im a lil bias since IPS did a great job on my car. It seems that IPS and mark are out breaking records and all this punk with a lambo is doing is running his mouth and possibly breaking and entering.

Dwiggs is still winning

Wealthy or not,

"At the end of the day he still has a lambo, mansion, etc etc"

Yada, yada, yada

All those arguments hold no water here

Bottom line:

No one enjoys being made a bitch of in a public forum, which has definitely occurred here. Failed callout, failed 'build' thread, failed logic at nearly every turn with the car, and likely a failed business venture. I guess he did have one victory in this car, unless his buddy who accepted defeat changes his mind