The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bunch of haters in this thread. keep drinkin that haterade.

if i had a lambo id probably talk shit to everyone too.

all day every day. Just for the lolz. say shit like "yea imma sell the lambo today and buy 3 houses like yours just to take shits in, then sell them after"

Never paid or had to pay a dime.

I will give you a chance to dispel some of the rumors floating around about this situation-

1) Were you the primary financier of IPS's recent expansion? To the tune of over 1 Million dollars?

2) Do you have a current Bill due at IPS-to the tune of over 30k?

I will save any and all comments about this current situation until this is cleared up.

I will give you a chance to dispel some of the rumors floating around about this situation-

1) Were you the primary financier of IPS's recent expansion? To the tune of over 1 Million dollars?

I will save any and all comments about this current situation until this is cleared up.

wow... man i am so out of the loop about stuff like this. proly for the best i guess

looks like wiggs took his ball and went home.

OK, so HERE is the BIG NEWS!!!!!

My wife, Emily, and I have decided, after much discussion, thought, and debate, that if we truly wanted to have the best cars with the highest quality work around, we needed to open our own performance and car audio/video shop! Stig will officially be the first car to roll out of Covert Tuning Dynamics (CTD)!! I apologize for the delay but I was so busy getting everything set up and moving that I haven't had time to post.

We are in a temporary 10,000sqft. space for 90 days whilst our 35,000sqft. custom, state-of-the-art facility is being completed. We will have two absolute top-of-the-line dynos (one car, one motorcycle), custom fab shop, car audio video, 10 lifts, truck lift, motorcycle lift, etc. etc. We have top of the line Corghi tire mouting and balancing machines, nitrogen filling stations, and will soon even have our own 5-axis CNC machine. With Nito as the shop truck, we also offer nationwide pick-up and delivery!

CTD will specialize in making ultra-high-end custom components and kits for all of the top vehicles. As such, I am VERY proud to announce that Robert of Robert's Car Channel will be using CTD as the sole modifier of his cars; and, in the case of some vehicles, the 'corrector' and 'improver' of vehicles completed by other shops. We have some unbelievable projects planned for his vehicles this Summer so be sure to stay tuned!

Also, it is our intention to offer custom, high-end, private storage facilities built to spec for car enthusiasts around the greater Columbus area and beyond. This is just the tip of the iceberg folks for CTD so please like the Facebook page as the website is currently in development.

As far as Stig goes, because this is my shop now doing the build, a few changes were made. We've decided to do Stig in 2 stages. Stage 1 is what has been going on currently. With a few upgrades, he will be up and running at some point this month (when, depends on vendors). Stage 2 will most likely go into effect this Winter which will make Stage 1 look puny by comparison!

i'm guessing "stig" is his car

Not even going to bother correcting Wiggs' English skills.

There is a fuck sammich in the making.

Facts to consider (not necessarily in chronological order):

-DWiggs likes Performance Theory

-IPS and PT combine

-DWiggs buys expensive shit

-CTD's domain is registered to PT @ IPS' current address

-IPS owners sell off their part

-DWiggs claims to not spend any money

-DWiggs 'shop' has top of the line machines like IPS

-DWiggs 'shop' is equal in size to IPS

-DWiggs also has coverttuning.org

I already have my opinions, formulate your own.

the lies commence..... people that have had their hands on your car say different. play it up like your car is ips's main project. looks like mark is out running and gunning and you are still talking about possibilities.

1) Nope.

2) LOL, fuck no. I've never been nor ever will be a customer of IPS. There will be a lot of money exchanging hands though...

And to dispel any further rumors, IPS is smaller than my shop and couldn't begin to afford the equipment for the shop. Especially now! LOL!

We start 'fixing' UGR car number one shortly with a few LP560sand older Gs lined up right after. Also have a full line of products for 8.3L ISC Cummins and a full on race GTR in the pipeline for the summer.

1) Nope.

2) LOL, fuck no. I've never been nor ever will be a customer of IPS. There will be a lot of money exchanging hands though...

And to dispel any further rumors, IPS is smaller than my shop and couldn't begin to afford the equipment for the shop. Especially now! LOL!

We start 'fixing' UGR car number one shortly with a few LP560sand older Gs lined up right after. Also have a full line of products for 8.3L ISC Cummins and a full on race GTR in the pipeline for the summer.

whats your shop?

1) Nope.

so this is not your car?

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99505