The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I was told a Rumor that there is a huge lawsuit coming ........not allowed to say who it is, but someone with cash is finally pissed. What is most interesting, is the people that told me always were huge supporters of CTD. They were almost giddy about the fact that they knew this information and wanted to share it with people. You guys who run legitimate shops know you can't run a business on doing a few tunes on Subarus and wrapping a few bumpers.

I was told a Rumor that there is a huge lawsuit coming ........not allowed to say who it is, but someone with cash is finally pissed. What is most interesting, is the people that told me always were huge supporters of CTD. They were almost giddy about the fact that they knew this information and wanted to share it with people. You guys who run legitimate shops know you can't run a business on doing a few tunes on Subarus and wrapping a few bumpers.

I heard a rumor a while ago about a car they blew up, wonder if this is the fallout.

you can't run a business on doing a few tunes on Subarus and wrapping a few bumpers.

ohhhh, sure you can. but it should be a one/two man operation and you can't use it to finance lambos, porsches, bmws, and houses.