The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

Ya man its like CTD doesn't exist anymore? I thought moving to Cali they might still leave their mark with their accomplishments? :gabe:

Bruh they're so super top secret they can't even talk about what they do and it's so special they'll never get credit for it. Just be sure that the next time you see something badass like a rhombus exhaust or a poorly fitted door, its CTD behind it.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Clearly nobody gives a shit about him, a thread was started on Lambo Power........about 10 posts before it died. Everyone in the industry knows he is a fake. He has been calling studio 47 trying to get them to take over his lease in a space NOT zoned for this type of business. He owned none of his equipment. Rumor I heard was it was all leased.

He owned none of his equipment. Rumor I heard was it was all leased.

Most times equipment is done this way via lease with a dollar buy out at the end. I done this with through Snap on for some of the lifts I've purchased over the past 3 years. They give special promos and some times free installation. Not defending him in anyway just clearing the air.

Clearly nobody gives a shit about him, a thread was started on Lambo Power........about 10 posts before it died. Everyone in the industry knows he is a fake. He has been calling studio 47 trying to get them to take over his lease in a space NOT zoned for this type of business. He owned none of his equipment. Rumor I heard was it was all leased.

But...but....but....he's suppose to be RICH and living the baller life calling everyone else "beneath him and not on his level." Even if half of the crap posted in here is true, guy is delusional and needs to just disappear. I don't know how he could show his face anywhere after this garbage... :slap:

Most times equipment is done this way via lease with a dollar buy out at the end. I done this with through Snap on for some of the lifts I've purchased over the past 3 years. They give special promos and some times free installation. Not defending him in anyway just clearing the air.

Nothing wrong with that at all but when you're sitting on a couple million in cars, you'd think he could cover the basic startup costs. I'm starting to think all his cars are leased also... :lol:

Lease vs buy equipment?

Anyone as "liquid" (as we perceive) him to be would always ask "if I buy it straight cash can I get a discount?". I guess I'd have to know how much the equipment cost to see if I'd think he'd be able to pay in ful. So that begs a question...

Lease vs buy equipment?

Anyone as "liquid" (as we perceive) him to be would always ask "if I buy it straight cash can I get a discount?". I guess I'd have to know how much the equipment cost to see if I'd think he'd be able to pay in ful. So that begs a question...

You'd be surprised but they give better deals when you lease out equipment than buying it out right.

You'd be surprised but they give better deals when you lease out equipment than buying it out right.

I guess I believe that depending on the price/nature of the product/industry. I didn't think of the whole "Rent-A-Center pay 3x because you lease it" model.

Lease vs buy equipment?

Sometimes it's not worth it to buy expensive equipment. When you lease it you get service that comes with it and service contracts are typically pretty expensive. Also if the equipment takes some sort of consumable, you will get a discount or even the equipment free if you purchase that company's consumables.

• 1 month later...