The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does this mean he hit the claimed number of 2k hp? Or did he just give up?

My guess is he gave up. It's kind of a shame his claimed Gallardo TT kit puts down 1800whp while his Murci isn't even close.

My guess is he gave up. It's kind of a shame his claimed Gallardo TT kit puts down 1800whp while his Murci isn't even close.

Murcie is claimed 2000whp

Gallardo is claimed 1800whp

If dreams were available at every gas pump these numbers would be attainable for CTD.

If dreams were available at every gas pump these numbers would be attainable for CTD.

he's just shutting everything down and burning the evidence so he can claim that "oh yeah it totes made 2k hp before the shop shut down, those rapscallions took all the evidence with them though!"

Neither of those cars will put down that much on any other dyno but theirs.

Oh well, this was fun while it lasted, can't wait to see how well this idiot eats crow since he did not do a single thing he said he was.

Wonder how cheap the liquidation sale will be? I could use a lift...

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/In+case+you+want+a+reaction+image+i+didn+t+make_0304a7_5309891.jpg

Oh well, this was fun while it lasted, can't wait to see how well this idiot eats crow since he did not do a single thing he said he was.

Wonder how cheap the liquidation sale will be? I could use a lift...

CTD only uses NASA approved lifts, these lifts are only the best and have thousands of hours of R&D and Research. Even at liquidation prices I doubt any of us "normal folk" could afford them.

Are they still open? I've got a BMW head gasket job that they can do... :gabe:

According to NASA, they'll have to weld the block to the head so you'll never have that problem ever again. In some extreme case the coolant may mix with the oil, NASA will suggest an LSX swap.