The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck getting your shit back that you left then cause i heard jeff is a stickler about people paying their "bills" im sure you will suck nate off good and well to go suck jeff and stas to get your shit back. regardless, you will be coming out of pocket and funneling money into that shop that never touched your car..... you can lie and play it off like you are better than ips ( and i dont even like ips) but im 99.99999999999999 * 3.14444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444, that you you will be paying to get your shit back. im done even visiting this thread, you are a shady cunt through and through.

way to hedge that bet! lol

If your position is that there is something resembling a bill with my name on it, then no, I would not bet you. If your position is that I owe IPS ANY money, then I will bet you every last cent you can possibly scrounge up. LOL

So how can there be a bill with your name on it if you were in your own words not a costumer of IPS?

2) LOL, fuck no. I've never been nor ever will be a customer of IPS.

way to hedge that bet! lol

Custom-built kit we are making in-house :)

It's on the lift as I type. It doesn't take more than a jack on the rear subframe to do it. Mainly because its so low on stock form. .

BTW!!! The car put down 602rwhp on the initial testing. Yes....its a strong one. :)

Sure will :)

I will be taking pics pretty much daily as work progresses and parts arrive etc etc.

Our new website *Should* be done very soon and it will be an active topic on our blog for sure.

Jeff

IPS is tuning the car :)

Eric H. Is Lambo factory certified , and Nate has worked on several over the last few years as well at PTM, which we have acquired. Add in our facilities and equipment and fabrication abilities with the members we acquired and we should put a great product out.

Regards

The car is an E-Gear

The machine work will be done through a different shop.

The assembly as planned currently will be done in house at IPS.

The transmission parts are going to be contracted out to a vendor whom specializes in transmission building. Again assembled in house is our goal here as well. This process is already underway.

The client from my understanding wants to add a 1 to the lp670 to make it a lp1670. He intends to race the car, and would like to try the mile.

Regards

I didn't "Bite" on the Troll posts for a reason (Not yours). We will post up details once the engine is back and the car starts going back together. Right now we are prepping for the cage install and waiting on parts to arrive.

Jeff

Once we get the engine back there will be plenty but until then I have nothing to update. Pretty much same boat as Mark's car ATM.

Jeff

i feel like everytime jeff and brandon say "we" (as in IPS) thats 10k added to your bill that you havent paid.

no gibby, he didnt buy IPS. nate backed out and dwiggs and nate are going nutt to butt opening some shop on their own. prior to this though, they snuck in and stole his car out of the shop. :fuckyeah:

no gibby, he didnt buy IPS. nate backed out and dwiggs and nate are going nutt to butt opening some shop on their own. prior to this though, they snuck in and stole his car out of the shop. :fuckyeah:

Those are are some very serious accusations there; accusations that are way above your pay grade.

A little lesson in law for you free of charge: you can't steal something you own. And you especially can't steal something when you are in another state. But please, continue digging yourself a bigger hole...LOL!

So this whole thing if any of its true, just screwed somebody like me!!!I have a build being finished hopefully this weekend and needs dyno tuned...was working with IPS to get in next week hopefully. Sounds like that changed!

I'm not feeding into shit, but any validity fucks me. Just sayin.

not only property can be stolen

2913.02 Theft.

(A) No person, with purpose to deprive the owner of property or services, shall knowingly obtain or exert control over either the property or services in any of the following ways:

(1) Without the consent of the owner or person authorized to give consent;

(2) Beyond the scope of the express or implied consent of the owner or person authorized to give consent;

(3) By deception;

(4) By threat;

(5) By intimidation.

(B)(1) Whoever violates this section is guilty of theft.

but this would probably be considered "civil"

Those are are some very serious accusations there; accusations that are way above your pay grade.

A little lesson in law for you free of charge: you can't steal something you own. And you especially can't steal something when you are in another state. But please, continue digging yourself a bigger hole...LOL!

Giving out legal advice? Tell me, where did you go to law school?

You have no idea how poignant number (1) is! And you are exactly correct.
You really need to start looking up words before you try and use them. It does not mean what you thought. Next time don't jump so high and use the word 'relevant'. Schmuck.

But please, continue digging yourself a bigger hole...LOL!

What does a pay grade have to do with accusations? Trying out one of those bad ass movie quotes?

What hole can Phil, or anyone here for that matter, dig as a spectator to these events?

Edited by Steve R.

i wonder if wiggs realizes that if his car was ever on ips property (let alone being worked on, parts being sent out for machining ect...) then at the very least they can charge him storage fees. at the very least wiggs could be sued for the bill. and if the car was taken on behalf of wiggs (if it ends up in his possesion later) then wiggs is just as guilty as the party that moved the car without permission.

Do you guys realize how hard it would be to waltz into IPS and take a car/all the parts left to put it back together? I'm sure something was worked out to where this was possible. Moving a project is a headache and a huge risk let alone "stealing" it. I'm not taking sides here, I'm just tryin to put this all in perspective. Edited by Panduh

just read back on this page a little, according to post 1058 and 1063, it sounds like he never authorized ips to do the work. this is just a guess, but seems possible by his wording. im wondering how though ips was working on the car and had it in their posession if wiggs did not authorize it.

Many of you are reading far too much into this. Only a few people know the real history and I doubt they are interested or motivated to publicly throw anyone under the bus (at least at this point).

The bottom-line is this SV will never run near David's expectations, if it runs on the road at all. I admire David's passion, but Nate has sadly taken advantage of his inexperience and ignorance.

Many of you are reading far too much into this. Only a few people know the real history and I doubt they are interested or motivated to publicly throw anyone under the bus (at least at this point).

The bottom-line is this SV will never run near David's expectations, if it runs on the road at all. I admire David's passion, but Nate has sadly taken advantage of his inexperience and ignorance.

And we have our winner....