The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

Wealthy or not,

"At the end of the day he still has a lambo, mansion, etc etc"

Yada, yada, yada

All those arguments hold no water here

Bottom line:

No one enjoys being made a bitch of in a public forum, which has definitely occurred here. Failed callout, failed 'build' thread, failed logic at nearly every turn with the car, and likely a failed business venture. I guess he did have one victory in this car, unless his buddy who accepted defeat changes his mind

It sounds like his UGR Lambo friend is his second customer.

The more I think about the name, the more I think it's awful. Also, given the fact that he already has a banner, logo, domain name, etc., he's obviously been planning this for a while. Why not pull your car out of IPS long ago if this was the intent?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the latest update is wiggs is starting his own high end luxury car performance shop, denying that IPS ever did anything to his car, and takes all the credit for work done to car after IPS did majority of the work.

According to an owner of IPS, IPS never did any work to the car. Woops...:lolguy:

Many of you are reading far too much into this. Only a few people know the real history and I doubt they are interested or motivated to publicly throw anyone under the bus (at least at this point).

Indeed, people need to not jump to conclusions so quickly. The disparity between this thread and the reality of what's going on is stark (but not surprising... it is a message board.)

I hope that the new shop will be a success. The more competition IPS has, the better things will be for us potential customers in the Columbus market.

Edited by shiny
typo

Indeed, people need to not jump to conclusions so quickly. The disparity between this thread and the reality of what's going on is stark (but not surprising... it is a message board.)

I hope that the new shop will be a success. The more competition IPS has, the better things will be for us potential customers in the Columbus market.

Best thinking so far. Rich business owners pay techs very well to recruit them from their old employeer, so hopefully the techs will be happy with the new location/job/owner which will show in their work on customers cars. It will also prove how good said techs are.

Without someone telling the rest of CR the "entire story" there will just be pages of ranting and ignorant posts.

It sounds like his UGR Lambo friend is his second customer.

The more I think about the name, the more I think it's awful. Also, given the fact that he already has a banner, logo, domain name, etc., he's obviously been planning this for a while. Why not pull your car out of IPS long ago if this was the intent?

The whois domain name lookup revealed that this name was purchased back in january or february if my memory serves me correctly, so this has been planned for some time.

I will hold any further comments until more info comes to light.

God, I am gripped with excitement. Cannot wait to hear your real feelings on this situation.

:dumb:

I am totally lost and at the chance of flaming I'll ask this. 1. is the lambo not worked on at IPS? 2. are employee's leaving to start their own shop from IPS?. I thought IPS bought Performance theory and merged everyone to them??? sorry for maybe dumb question's I'm just confused with all I'm hearing floating around? And I thought they had a lambo tuner there??

I am totally lost and at the chance of flaming I'll ask this. 1. is the lambo not worked on at IPS? 2. are employee's leaving to start their own shop from IPS?. I thought IPS bought Performance theory and merged everyone to them??? sorry for maybe dumb question's I'm just confused with all I'm hearing floating around? And I thought they had a lambo tuner there??

I won't flame you. Lambo build and PerformanceTheory are tied directly together. I can only assume that the employees that DWiggs said 'left' were part of the PT end.

Unfortunately DWiggs has been 'stirring the pot' with tiny bits of information and refusing to expand upon them. This information is obviously not public knowledge, thus creating a drama filled thread which I am sure he uses to stroke his ego.

His tendency to say stupid or illogical things keep us interested.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Damn you guys are slow....

The owner of PT, who was merging with IPS, backed out and is going into "business" with wiggles. Since the lambo was at IPS's shop at the same time as the pending "merge" of the two companies and the didnt happen, "Nate" is saying that it was "his" work, and not "IPS's"... therefore, according to one "part owner" of IPS (aka Nate, aka PT) there is no bill, since it was "PTs"... get it? On the other side, the "owners" of IPS are probably rightfully upset about the entire shitfuck of a situation, and think they ARE owed some money since the car was worked on under IPS's roof under the pretense that PT was part of IPS.... My guess is this will only be settled in a court house....

Weird, not knowing a god damn person, or having an "inside" man... i used common sense, and bet I am pretty damn close to the accurate....

I won't flame you. Lambo build and PerformanceTheory are tied directly together. I can only assume that the employees that DWiggs said 'left' were part of the PT end.

^^^gets it... and got the post in before me. ;)

PS, IMO this is nothing but a good thing.... Wiggles is a loud person, and was bringing nothing but bad drama to IPS's doorstep. Now IPS can get back to doing what they do... and ACTUALLY putting badass cars in the 6's at 200mph... while the "stig" (fucking retarded ass ripoff of a name for a car) will continue to be a pipedream...

The owner of PT, who was merging with IPS, backed out and is going into "business" with wiggles. Since the lambo was at IPS's shop at the same time as the pending "merge" of the two companies and the didnt happen, "Nate" is saying that it was "his" work, and not "IPS's"... therefore, according to one "part owner" of IPS (aka Nate, aka PT) there is no bill, since it was "PTs"... get it? On the other side, the "owners" of IPS are probably rightfully upset about the entire shitfuck of a situation, and think they ARE owed some money since the car was worked on under IPS's roof under the pretense that PT was part of IPS.... My guess is this will only be settled in a court house....

Weird, not knowing a god damn person, or having an "inside" man... i used common sense, and bet I am pretty damn close to the accurate....

PS, IMO this is nothing but a good thing.... Wiggles is a loud person, and was bringing nothing but bad drama to IPS's doorstep. Now IPS can get back to doing what they do... and ACTUALLY putting badass cars in the 6's at 200mph... while the "stig" (fucking retarded ass ripoff of a name for a car) will continue to be a pipedream...

Get the fuck out of here with your reason and logic!

EL OH EL

So true.

Quoting for truth

Logic bomb has hit its mark, targets of dumb, stupid, and drama have been terminated.

All I will add (and I probably know a decent amount of this) is that all the employees that were worthy of working at IPS are still there.... Noone that was lost in this debacle will be missed.

Stay tuned to IPS's build threads because I saw 2 1000rwhp+ 5th gen Camaros getting worked on, a 1000+rwhp 4th gen Camaro a bunch of C6's with varying power ranges, at least 1 low 10 second Trail Blazer and all the usual rice burners. I know of at least 5 techs and a bunch of other employees working there ever time I stop by.

Swing and a miss! Lol

Just a few facts to help cure your ignorance:

A deal, of any sort, can only be completed once BOTH parties have done all that they have agreed to do when they have agreed to do it.

Nate never owned any part of IPS; so I will aid you even further by stating, one of the ORIGINAL owners of IPS.

And lastly, only two of the employees who left IPS for CTD were at PTM.

This is a good thing for Columbus as it helps to establish itself as a legitimate exotic car town and not just an overgrown farm town as it has always been viewed. We will have many exciting partnerships both locally and nationally to announce in the coming week or two.

To everyone who wished us/me well, I say thank you. And to everyone routing for it to fail, I/we also say thank you as its hard to beat the amusement one gains from knowing that his/her success actually bothers another person (even so much so that they feel the need to take to a local Internet message board and type pseudo-clever insults about things they are unable to comprehend).

Swing and a miss! Lol

A deal, of any sort, can only be completed once BOTH parties have done all that they have agreed to do when they have agreed to do it.

Nate never owned any part of IPS; so I will aid you even further by stating, one of the ORIGINAL owners of IPS.

This is a good thing for Columbus as it helps to establish itself as a legitimate exotic car town and not just an overgrown farm town as it has always been viewed. We will have many exciting partnerships both locally and nationally to announce in the coming week or two.

To everyone who wished us/me well, I say thank you. And to everyone routing for it to fail, I/we also say thank you as its hard to beat the amusement one gains from knowing that his/her success actually bothers another person (even so much so that they feel the need to take to a local Internet message board and type pseudo-clever insults about things they are unable to comprehend).

Lettuce know when you guys have an open house. I would be interested in checkin it out!

Swing and a miss! Lol

Where did you go to college?