The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

And to everyone routing for it to fail, I/we also say thank you as its hard to beat the amusement one gains from knowing that his/her success actually bothers another person (even so much so that they feel the need to take to a local Internet message board and type pseudo-clever insults about things they are unable to comprehend).

Just so you know, statements like this come across as highly arrogant. They likely don't give people the impression you think they do either.

For your sake (and those now in your employ) I hope the exotic car crowd is full of people that are similarly accustomed to constantly telling others how smart and successful they are. Otherwise I'm not really sure how your e-personality will be anything but bad for business.

Then again I'm not successful or intelligent, so what do I know?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone who wished us/me well, I say thank you. And to everyone routing for it to fail, I/we also say thank you as its hard to beat the amusement one gains from knowing that his/her success actually bothers another person (even so much so that they feel the need to take to a local Internet message board and type pseudo-clever insults about things they are unable to comprehend).

Not only has your unfinished car won races, your brand new shop is already successful. Does Miss Cleo do your future readings, or are you handling that for yourself?

Swing and a miss! Lol

right... :jerkit: Pretty sure I am pretty damn close, without full names and who signed what and who said what and who went where. Bottom line is your car left under the guise of the failed 'pending' partnership of IPS/PTM... The PTM side is "it is ours, we owe you nothing" the IPS side is "yes you do owe us for XXXX labor/parts/etc/facility rental/etc...." And as I said, my guess is it will either get settled in court or someone will go home hurt... or both.

This is a good thing for Columbus as it helps to establish itself as a legitimate exotic car town.

Mark my words, that will never happen. One shop with even a handful of cars is not going to make the entire nation think "oh yea, columbus the home of exotic cars..." You are really dreaming if you think so. Even as successful as UGR is, I dont think the city they are in as known as an "exotic car town" In fact, I would venture to guess that the majority of people that even know UGR, dont know where it is located.

And to everyone routing for it to fail, I/we also say thank you as its hard to beat the amusement one gains from knowing that his/her success actually bothers another person (even so much so that they feel the need to take to a local Internet message board and type pseudo-clever insults about things they are unable to comprehend).

I'm not rooting for you to fail, I'm just stating my opinion based on what I have seen, that it is a pipedream that will not be realized. But I would be glad to be proven wrong.

Oh, and regarding your twisted logic, you need to be successful 'first' before you can blame that on why people are antagonizing you. (you cant claim success on something that isnt even done, ala G. Bush - Mission Accomplished jpg) The reality is, it is your piss poor personality/online persona that drive people to dislike you.

Look at jamie, he has had a lot of success, and you dont see people being "bothered" or taking stabs at him? Because he has a likable personality. You do not.

And I will once again dismiss your insults on intellect. It is akin to a downs kid calling someone retarded.

• Upvote 1

I had to laugh at the Jamie part; out of the two most 'relevant' exotic forums on the interwebs, he's banned from one and a joke on the other.

says the guy who is a joke on one of the largest speed forums on the net...

I find it especially ironic that a college graduate would fail to spell "root" in such a spectacular fashion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rout

UGR keeps cranking out twin turbo Lamborghinis while Mr. Wiggs takes his car out half-assembled from the shop; he has certainly been routed. I wish the technicians well for their sake and career in the field, but you couldn't pay me enough to have this clown as a boss.

I had to laugh at the Jamie part; out of the two most 'relevant' exotic forums on the interwebs, he's banned from one and a joke on the other.

ME thinks your need to prove to everyone that your better than them really makes your life hard. I have tried reading your post objectively and open minded. I have no stake in any of this for many reasons but mostly, I could care less. All this he said she said crap does not help anyone out. I wish you the best of luck with opening a business and my advice to you as a business owner is go quietly and make your mark the right way.

Yes. There are a lot of those... They are annoying.

They are typically silver spoon children that haven't actually earned anything themselves or done anything worth while to earn respect. They think the bragging and BS chatter will make people like them when really it just puts a spotlight on how much of a complete tool they are. The only people that stand for it are the ones that will gladly take there money since they haven't got a clue what they are doing with it or the rest of the trust fund (other than blow it on BS)...

This is a good thing for Columbus as it helps to establish itself as a legitimate exotic car town and not just an overgrown farm town as it has always been viewed.

Have you even been to another "so called" exotic car town or event?

Swing and a miss! Lol

Just a few facts to help cure your ignorance:

A deal, of any sort, can only be completed once BOTH parties have done all that they have agreed to do when they have agreed to do it.

Nate never owned any part of IPS; so I will aid you even further by stating, one of the ORIGINAL owners of IPS.

And lastly, only two of the employees who left IPS for CTD were at PTM.

This is a good thing for Columbus as it helps to establish itself as a legitimate exotic car town and not just an overgrown farm town as it has always been viewed. We will have many exciting partnerships both locally and nationally to announce in the coming week or two.

To everyone who wished us/me well, I say thank you. And to everyone routing for it to fail, I/we also say thank you as its hard to beat the amusement one gains from knowing that his/her success actually bothers another person (even so much so that they feel the need to take to a local Internet message board and type pseudo-clever insults about things they are unable to comprehend).

Where did you go to college?

Since you wont bother answering, I will. OSU. I think it is quite sad that you paid that much money for an education and still can't type something intelligent.

This Wiggs guy is proof that money can't buy common sense or people skills

Or a worthwhile education...

SupraForums, with its 63,738 members, 439,929 threads, and 6,295,064 posts... Funny, right?

SVT Performance is much bigger. 132,425 members, 828,342 threads, and 11,731,086 posts. :masturboy:

My guess is that it wouldn't take more than a day to make him despised on there.

Swing and a miss! Lol

Just a few facts to help cure your ignorance:

A deal, of any sort, can only be completed once BOTH parties have done all that they have agreed to do when they have agreed to do it.

Nate never owned any part of IPS; so I will aid you even further by stating, one of the ORIGINAL owners of IPS.

And lastly, only two of the employees who left IPS for CTD were at PTM.

This is a good thing for Columbus as it helps to establish itself as a legitimate exotic car town and not just an overgrown farm town as it has always been viewed. We will have many exciting partnerships both locally and nationally to announce in the coming week or two.

You look like a complete idiot.

That SV will never surpass anything UG has already done.

END THREAD

That SV will never surpass anything UG has already done.

I think this point is a footnote to this entire thread.

The fact of the matter is that he owns a Lambo, and which will still be more baller and faster than probably 98% of shit on this board anyway.

Regardless you peasants can keep sitting at home, thumbing your assholes and dreaming.

How do you define success David?

It's not a trick question. I know it's different for everyone. I'm just curious as to how you define it.

The fact of the matter is that he owns a Lambo, and which will still be more baller and faster than probably 98% of shit on this board anyway.

Regardless you peasants can keep sitting at home, thumbing your assholes and dreaming.

Flossing your teeth with wiggles pubic hair is bad for your health

Flossing your teeth with wiggles pubic hair is bad for your health

I am a neutral party here, and just calling things as I see them. He has led a masterful thread here for 45 pages, full of drama, call outs, chicanery, sponsor bashing, and frankly people are still pissed off.

Proper kitchen thread.

I am a neutral party here, and just calling things as I see them. He has led a masterful thread here for 45 pages, full of drama, call outs, chicanery, sponsor bashing, and frankly people are still pissed off.

Proper kitchen thread.

I think Gabe nailed it on the head.