The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, time for races? Who has he proven wrong so far? Just curious.

The amount of people that want to drag the pile of fuck around rivals the lines you see at the Apple Store when the release some new turd of a product.

I'm still up for filiming Jamie knocking the guts out of this school bus fire when the time comes.

i've been reading the FB comments. Now, wiggeens is saying WEEKS before the tuning is complete.

His argument for why it's taking so long is that he built the car from the ground up. I'm sure Lamborghini would say different. He says the UGR and similar cars just slap on turbo kits.

The amount of people that want to drag the pile of fuck around rivals the lines you see at the Apple Store when the release some new turd of a product.

I'm still up for filiming Jamie knocking the guts out of this school bus fire when the time comes.

Ha. I believe Kevin is planning to invite David to a private roll-on event in PA next month between me, Bello, Omega, and two of UR's fastest cars.

Ha. I believe Kevin is planning to invite David to a private roll-on event in PA next month between me, Bello, Omega, and two of UR's fastest cars.

He would probably just roll it out of trailer then say there's not enough fast cars here for him to bother racing

Side note his wife was behind me in the Porsche on 23 I should have brake checked her and claimed neck pains and get rich