The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CTD MAKES ME SAD .... DAVE WIGGINS MAKES ME SAD.... RICH PEOPLE WHO TAKE THEIR CARS TO HIM STILL, THAT IS THE JOY IN MY LIFE.... FUCKING JOY!!!

DAVE IS THE RICH PEOPLES VERSION OF GEAR HEAD ROB:no::no::no::no::no:

Edited by FILL

Have any of these races even happens yet?

That would require that white plie of shit to run...

UGR loves to point out how full of shit this clown is. If you read their updates they always talk about how they meet deadlines, and Motec is used on all thier builds.

^ Where do you see this? I havent seen UGR even mention wiggles or his company, except for when he came here to call him out..

Whenever they finish a car and throw it in their facebook feed the timeline is always mentioned, and the fact they have been and use Motec without a single issue.

I'm still not surprised they addressed wiggles claim's that their 8 second pass was fake...

In the end he is a joke and if that car ever runs there is a never ending line of people who are going to power fuck it like a drunk prom date.

Edited by Wagner

Whenever they finish a car and throw it in their facebook feed the timeline is always mentioned, and the fact they have been and use Motec without a single issue.

I'm still not surprised they addressed wiggles claim's that their 8 second pass was fake...

In the end he is a joke and if that car ever runs there is a never ending line of people who are going t power fuck it like a drunk prom date.

From what I hear internally the company is in pieces and everyone is everyone's throat.