D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truck isn't lifted much if at all.

Here's a stock CXT

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/220/503873243_590195f014_z.jpg

I don't see the big deal, they aren't that expensive....

http://www.commercialtrucktrader.com/find/listing/2006-INTERNATIONAL-CXT-107738338 :p

If anything I'd be concerned with how retarded it looks with all the stickers on it...

we still (for now) enjoy a democracy here in the u.s.. people can better their lives, and with hard work, enjoy nice things--even to excess, in many cases. we don't live in a communist state (yet), where everyone is given 'x' amount of resources from the government.

as such, its the 'american dream' to work your ass off, invent something, etc, and do better than your parents did.

that being said, its a lot easier to be happy for someone's wealth when they've earned it themselves. its also much easier to look up to someone or even envy them to some extent---when they're not such a condescending, arrogant fuck.

but when you get a condescending arrogant fuck, who has NOT earned the money they enjoy spending, it multiplies the reaction of disgust from us 'peons' here in the peanut gallery

i say fuck him. right in the ear hole.

This.....

I am glad to have met you in person Kirk and not just know you as a forum screen name. You rock!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, it probably isn't the kind of press he was after. Then again he's made Jalopnik one time more than I have. I'm starting to think he is deliberately sandbagging on finishing the car. His business is so new and his customer base is very small. After all his claims and promises, if he fails it could be the death of his company. His customers have some confidence in him, if he looses that he'll probably loose the customers he does have. If he can string people along and build some additional confidence from his customer base, then he might be able to survive an embarrassing end to this project. He's definitely made a name for himself with it. He has to play his cards just right to not loose what he has gained.

Yeah, it probably isn't the kind of press he was after. Then again he's made Jalopnik one time more than I have. I'm starting to think he is deliberately sandbagging on finishing the car. His business is so new and his customer base is very small. After all his claims and promises, if he fails it could be the death of his company. His customers have some confidence in him, if he looses that he'll probably loose the customers he does have. If he can string people along and build some additional confidence from his customer base, then he might be able to survive an embarrassing end to this project. He's definitely made a name for himself with it. He has to play his cards just right to not loose what he has gained.

He's had a name for a long time, its flaming douche bag. The only thing that has changed is the size of the audience.

I don't think it's a valid business at all, I bet it's an LLC thrown together to write the modding of his own car off on taxes, it takes nothing to form an LLC. Then after 5 years of not making money, fold LLC. Create another for a couple hundred on legal zoom. Start again.

Anyone that actually believed ANY of his claims or BS without actually following up on him BEFORE sending a car to him is an idiot. The only thing I can see him getting by on right now is the "more money than brains club" customers and the talk will spread when the results never happen...

http://oi55.tinypic.com/35mo6kp.jpg