The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

He lost one of his dogs. All joking and hatefullness aside Dave took damn good care of his elderly dog, Well beyond what most people would have done for there animals. I give him props for that as a animal lover.

I appreciate the feeling as I've been there before, but I have a hard time taking him seriously as a business owner if he declares on FB that that's the reason there haven't been any updates for a few months.

We still wouldn't be talking about him if he didn't clamor for the spotlight. It's still shining brightly on him, and so far he's disappointing to watch.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate the feeling as I've been there before, but I have a hard time taking him seriously as a business owner if he declares on FB that that's the reason there haven't been any updates for a few months.

We still wouldn't be talking about him if he didn't clamor for the spotlight. It's still shining brightly on him, and so far he's disappointing to watch.

I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud when I read that as the reason the car is not done. Are you freaking serious?

This dick acts like he is going to smash the guts in of the most reputable high end shops in the world, can't meet a time line, can't put out much of anything THEN says the delay is because his dog died?

What are we in junior high trying to come up with reasons you did not get an Ohio History report done?

If all that was not enough he puts out a video of some random dyno pull that is about as impressive as the shit I took this morning? Color me not giving a fuck on sunday.

I feel bad for anybody buying the shit this idiot is selling, they must really have more money than brains. IF this pile of fuck ever gets moving the line of cars that are ready to power fuck it is about as long as the line to get a new iPhone on the day it comes out.

as a business man your spot on he failed.

Shrug, Wish I had enough money to be ZFG

He lost one of his dogs. All joking and hatefullness aside Dave took damn good care of his elderly dog, Well beyond what most people would have done for there animals. I give him props for that as a animal lover.

Your really reaching for D-cock on this one.

He literally has money appearing out of thin air-I think 100% of dog owners with his trust fund income would treat an elderly dog like a king. Many times, the decision to put an old dog down is due to the recommended treatment for their ailment being very expensive, and the results not being guaranteed. I don't care if he threw so much money at a mutt that he cured dog ball cancer, he is still king in only one arena, king of the douchebags.

This car will never put down the numbers hes been claiming for 2 years now, not unless he fucks with the dyno settings and inflates the numbers like crazy. Also, i dont know if hes still on the same turbos as was picked out before, but the turbos he has wont flow enough air for 2k hp.

I agree it will never be worth a fuck-but didn't it have twin GTx42s? Those boys should flow 1000+ each.

Your really reaching for D-cock on this one.

He literally has money appearing out of thin air-I think 100% of dog owners with his trust fund income would treat an elderly dog like a king. Many times, the decision to put an old dog down is due to the recommended treatment for their ailment being very expensive, and the results not being guaranteed. I don't care if he threw so much money at a mutt that he cured dog ball cancer, he is still king in only one arena, king of the douchebags.

My thoughts exactly.

Not sure, I guess if you actually do not do any business, it is not an issue....lol

Yeah, it would be sort of a challenge to prove you're running an automotive Business if there are absolutely 0 cars being moved in/out of the premises :lolguy: